Cat Afghan Square for Cat Afghan CAL

CrochetLiving

The computer sock is adorable! I'm making the afghan but its locked in a closet until I'm done with exams! I think my graduation present to myself will be the ablity to corchet without guilt. (Until next fall when I go back to finish up some classes so I can take the CPA exam)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got word from Amy that we can do this class.

She also tells me that the system is not set up for FREE, but a minimum of $1.00. I understand that you DO NOT need paypal to sign up but can use a gift card or another card that has a MasterCard or something like that on it. I am working off the top of my head, so I will return with more infoabout this. Amy sent me an email about it and maybe she will explain it better than I.

I want to let you know that I will donate any money I make from this class to The Variety Club. It a children's charity that helps handicapped children. There is a division called Pegasus that has horses for autistic children. The stable is a few miles from my home and I want to help out with caring for the trained horses that do a tremendous job working with these kids.

Anyway, if someone has a problem with even the dollar donation, contact me and I will work something out with you.

Looking forward to having fun with this block!

I think this is just what I need. I have been wanting to learn how to graft, but just haven't had the courage to try it. Also, I have never been involved in any of the groups here, and would like to try something out. So I just need to keep looking in the classes section, right??? Thanks

Do we just go to PayPal and pay the $1.00? Will "the system" know what it's for?

Any idea of abt when this will start, I am getting ready to leave on vacation and I don't want to miss this after all this wait.

Thanks

I don't know when the class starts, but sign up anyway if you can because, I believe the class files will still be available for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived