Where can I get Mills End Yarn?

I just wanted to know where you fellow Villar's get your Mills End yarn from? I went to A C Moore website and didn't find it and I googled it and still was stuck, can you help me please?

Herrschners sells mill ends in mystery bags. I have ordered them through their catalog.

I think it was about $10 for four mill ends.

:manyheart

• 2 months later...
go to shopcaron.com

they are 3dollars and some cents per bag, a very good deal for 16ounce bags

Have you ordered the mill ends from them? Was it a mix of their different yarns?

• 5 weeks later...

When I ordered mill ends from caron, I bought five pounds. Some of it was simply soft and some wasn't. There looked to be three different kinds.Besides the SS, one was thicker and scratchier, and the other was fairly thick, but rather soft..not like SS, but worked up nicely in the scarves I was making. The scratchy stuff worked very well on the knifty knitter looms and made indistructible hats. It would take a fairly large hook to crochet it, I think..

• 1 month later...

Wow! Did you see this at angelcrafts? It's a little cheaper if you don't care what color you get, but like, want baby yarn, perhaps for a charity project! BABY YARN! That is more expensive usually, and they're selling 1 lb of it for $2.50. Wow...

http://www.angelicrafts.com/home.php?cat=281

Yeah, I'll be getting some of that... :) Thank you for sharing the angelcrafts website! That's a new favorite!

Victoria

Wow! Did you see this at angelcrafts? It's a little cheaper if you don't care what color you get, but like, want baby yarn, perhaps for a charity project! BABY YARN! That is more expensive usually, and they're selling 1 lb of it for $2.50. Wow...

http://www.angelicrafts.com/home.php?cat=281

Yeah, I'll be getting some of that... :) Thank you for sharing the angelcrafts website! That's a new favorite!

Victoria

Their customer service is tops, they email you to make sure you got the box.and every order comes with a handwritten Thanks. I DONT need any more yarn, but hey who can beat those prices:yes

I got mine at angelcrafts really good deals there, I spent the $75 dollars to get the free shipping and got 33lbs worth of yarn. I am very happy with what I got. I figured if I am going to spend 30 on yarn then another amount for shipping I might as well spend $75 on yarn and get free Shipping and Handling.

Archived