Cro-ville Driving me nuts

I must say that this site is driving me bonkers. I spend so much time here, I don't have time to get any hooking done. There are so many beautiful projects. I wish I could crochet and use the computer at the same time. Maybe I need to grow extra arms. Thanks for all your hard work. I must have printed out 50 patterns, and I just don't have time to get them all done. I'm going Craaaaazy!:clap :clap :yay

I'm right there with ya! I run out of ink for my printer every other week. I'm out now and I buy 2 at a time usually. I throw a load of laundry in the washer/dryer.....run the dishwasher.....come check online....make the bed...gather laundry...come check the group.....crochet a bit....pay a bill here or there....come check the group....fold laundry....rush back in here! It's a never ending cycle. How's a person supposed to get anything done? And dinner time is another whole matter all-together! YIKES. :thair:bang:loco:neener:flying:confused:juggle

I think we all go a little :loco at times. What I do is close the door the computer is in, usually with DH in front of the computer, and walk away.

Of course I then proceede to sit down and crochet, then I stick my head into the computer room :lurk and ask the DH what the girls are up to :compute .

Next thing you know, I am in front of the computer :ccompute checking everything out.

Oh well, such is the life of Crochetville. ISN'T IT FUN????????:woo:jumpyay

:cheer I know what u mean....I've found so many incredibly talented ppl here and have printed many patterns...

I have moved my blanket and pillow from the bed to the computer chair. Lol. You are so not the only one. This place is awesome and is my new home. Poor lonely DH...........:eek

I :manyheart C-ville.

I must say that this site is driving me bonkers.... I'm going Craaaaazy!:clap :clap :yay

Well, what's wrong with that? :lol:lol

Mo Hooker, I check way too much at work too! Just can't resist! I always manage to rationalize it. There are so many awesome things to check out. I have tried many things on my own that I would not have tried had I not seen the completed pics/heard opinions of the patterns. What an inspiration!

Tandi

Archived