Turtle

yarncat

When my MIL was so sick last March,she was seeing things that weren't there.After she came back from a CT Scan,she was telling us about a rocket ship piloted by turtles.We didn't believe her until we later found out about the mobile machine used mainly for children.The techs dress up as turtles to ease the childrens fears.My SIL & Niece gave MIL a little stuffed Turtle as a reminder of how far she has come.I designed this Turtle for her,letting her pick the colors.I have since made over 200,most given to the HO clinc where MIL was getting her chemo treatments.All the patients there now call me "The Turtle Lady"!

Turtle Pattern

Picture tutorial

TurtleStarbrights_Peacock.jpg

I name each turtle I make.

If you make a Turtle,please,make another one for charity.

I love these turtles! I've been wanting to make something like this, but I wasn't sure what would be good that I could make plenty of. These will be perfect!

Thanks so much for putting up this pattern!

He's so cute! Thank you for sharing the pattern and the tutorial. I'll have to make some of these for KristieMN's kids.

I'm definitely gonna make one of these! I collect turtles. I may donate some to our local cancer treatment center along with some hats I've made. Thanks for the pattern

Thanks for the pattern but is anyone else having trouble printing? I have tried three times and it keeps stopping at the head. So I have saved it to my external hard drive but still this is weird. :turtle

What a gorgeous little Turtle. It is so kind of you to make these and donate them to the centre where your MIL was treated. I am sure that it is appreciated by all the staff.

Thanks for the pattern but is anyone else having trouble printing? I have tried three times and it keeps stopping at the head. So I have saved it to my external hard drive but still this is weird. :turtle

If you look at "print preview",it will show it on 2 pages,with the first page stopping at the head pattern.

Hi yarncat (Catherine)!

I just wanted to let you know that I am making up a pile of these to donate to the local hospital. My dad will be going in on Wednesday to have a stent put in and I figure that between now and then I can make a whole pile to donate and take along as I have no other crochet projects going.

I noticed that you put a nice tag on yours. Would you be willing to share what is written on the tag?

THANKS!:clap

Have a great day!:hook

Hi yarncat (Catherine)!

I just wanted to let you know that I am making up a pile of these to donate to the local hospital. My dad will be going in on Wednesday to have a stent put in and I figure that between now and then I can make a whole pile to donate and take along as I have no other crochet projects going.

I noticed that you put a nice tag on yours. Would you be willing to share what is written on the tag?

THANKS!:clap

Have a great day!:hook

I will post the picture of the tag in a seperate post.:)

Archived