2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought 2 skeins today for another project :sigh -4 to start my week but I do have some skeins close to ending so I hope to be back up to 0 at least soon :lol

Alright! Bronze this week. That means next week I'll probably post low numbers. That's the way things go.

:manyheart

Here are the scores for the week:

Schmetterling +56 GOLD!!!

sahm2g1b +17 SILVER!!!

CLLinda +12 BRONZE!!!

I won silver!!!! Cool!! :yay:yay:cheer:clap:yay:yay

I did not think that I would place! Of course, since I've ordered some yarn from Craft's Etc., I may shoot the moon next week!:blush:devil

I finished the first skein for my pool bag today. WTD +2.

So this is what a positive WTD feels like... . It's been so long....

Good for you! It is a good feeling!

Wahoo!! We placed!! You'll have some shoot the moon competition next week though since my chenille-type yarn from Kristy/alchemyfyr will come in any day now! ;)

I won silver!!!! Cool!! :yay:yay:cheer:clap:yay:yay

I did not think that I would place! Of course, since I've ordered some yarn from Craft's Etc., I may shoot the moon next week!:blush:devil

Wahoo!! We placed!! You'll have some shoot the moon competition next week though since my chenille-type yarn from Kristy/alchemyfyr will come in any day now! ;)

So if the top placers last week are competing for shoot the moon, can the shoot the moon winner get a medal this week??? :hook

LOL Isn't it funny how new yarn makes you not care if you "shoot the moon" or not! :yes

So if the top placers last week are competing for shoot the moon, can the shoot the moon winner get a medal this week??? :hook

Sounds fair to be me, Beth! ;) LOL I'll cheer you on!:cheer

It may happen here too. Just received the sale flyer from JoAnns and they have the good cotton on sale for $8 for 4. Which is a good price!

And hooks and needles on sale too. I have to go.

I love working with the little skeins after dealing with large ones. I finished the third skein on my pool bag. My WTD is +6. My YTD is -96. I even crocheted while my 15 1/2 year old was driving with me!:eek

Well, thanks to a wonderfully generous person here, I'm down -19 already!! LOL But that's OK, my stash is growing again! I have no idea when my order from Craft's Etc. will ship, but that will push me back that much further! LOL

I love working with the little skeins after dealing with large ones. I finished the third skein on my pool bag. My WTD is +6. My YTD is -96. I even crocheted while my 15 1/2 year old was driving with me!:eek

How can you do that? When my dd was learning to drive, I was holding on for dear life, with both hands. You are very brave!:lol

I used 3 balls making more turtles :clap (I hope my friend has enough now). I'm using a bunch of pink, blue and purple balls for flower squares. The 3 green skeins I was gifted last week are perfect for the back ground. I used 2 balls so far and should finish the 1st skein and more balls by Sat. :cheer

WTD Score: + 5

Elli 13

How can you do that? When my dd was learning to drive, I was holding on for dear life, with both hands. You are very brave!:lol

It isn't easy. I don't think the arm rest will ever be the same where I hold on. Did you find yourself leaning in the direction you wanted the car to go? I do that.

It isn't easy. I don't think the arm rest will ever be the same where I hold on. Did you find yourself leaning in the direction you wanted the car to go? I do that.

Me too!

Also, the brake on my side just doesn't work!

:lol:lol:lol

Me too!

Also, the brake on my side just doesn't work!

:lol:lol:lol[/quote

]:laughroll Really!!! Mine too!!! Must be a manufacturer's defect.

Absolutely! Teaching a child to drive should really come with instructions! It's so scary. And because they are 15 and 16, they know it all too.

But it's just part of being a parent. Nothing that an hour alone with a ball of yarn and a hook can't cure (or at least calm you down)

Archived