Hello from the Show Me State!

MOhooker

Hi, my name is Beth and I'm a crochet-holic!

I live in Mid-Missouri with my husband, son, 3 dogs, 1 cat, 3 ducks and a few thousand honey bees.

I have been crocheting again for about a year, after spending a day watching my sister crochet several scarves, I picked my hook back up, and now feel naked with out one in my hand!

A few months ago I went to an estate sale and bought MANY large boxes of yarn and thread for $2.00 a box. So I have quite a stash to use up!

Hi, Beth. I'm Maryann, I'm new here, too. I took up crochet in a similar way. My aunt, whom I've always adored, has always crocheted and one year she was on her visit and I stared at her while she worked until she decided to teach me. :) I have a large yard-sale stash, myself! My aunt thinks it's the best place to get yarn. Anywho. Welcome welcome!

Thank you all SOOOO much! I have really been enjoying going the the previous posts and getting a lot of inspiration! Now to find the time to do all that I want to do!

I am completing 2 baby blankets now that really need to get done! One is for a cousin who just had his baby on Tues. and the other is a mate to another for a friend who is expecting twins in May. OMG May is next week:eek .

Hi Beth :welcome I'm originally from St. Louis but now in Miami Beach. My sister was just here visiting from Mt. Vernon (near Branson/Springfield) with her daughter from Rolla. But I'm a Show Me gal, born & raised.

Hello!! Sending you a big:welcome from the other side of the Atlantic! My family is from the southern part of Missouri - West Plains area - was there for a visit a little over a year ago! Enjoy your time here at Crochetville - it is great!

Archived