Hi from Oklahoma! :)

Piperdanai

Hello everyone!! I'm a newbie :hook:) I just started crocheting, about. . . .3 weeks ago :) We cloth diaper due to a skin condition with my youngest and I couldn't afford wool covers/shorties/longies so out of necessity I started crocheting :) Now, I'm working on two gifts for Christmas and loving it!!! Can't wait to learn more!!!!!!!

Hello and Welcome. I'm also from Oklahoma and cloth diapered my youngest who is now two and a half and potty trained. In a way I was disappointed that I wouldn't have any excuses to shop for diapers any more (at least for a while). Have you found any good patterns for covers/longies/shorties? In my brief searches I found some great knit patterns but no crochet.

It's great to have you here.

Hello and Welcome. I'm also from Oklahoma and cloth diapered my youngest who is now two and a half and potty trained. In a way I was disappointed that I wouldn't have any excuses to shop for diapers any more (at least for a while). Have you found any good patterns for covers/longies/shorties? In my brief searches I found some great knit patterns but no crochet.

It's great to have you here.

I actually use the Ladybugz Honeysuckle pattern for the soakers/shorties/longies. I had to modify one leg of it so the seam wasn't in the front, but other than that it's been a decent pattern (In my limited experience! LOL)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived