This has never happened to me before. . .

:think I don't know how it happened - I certainly wasn't planning it - but last night I finished my last WIP. I am completely caught up. No WIPs, No UFO's. I have several WIM's but no WIP's - - - I was at a total loss this morning when I got up (I generally crochet for 1/2 - 1 hr when I have my morning coffee, before getting ready for work - it's my alone time), so I made a dishcloth - I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to work on this evening . . . . I need to find a new long term project . . . . (to work on in between my sweaters, hats, doilies, etc.) :think Such a strange feeling . . . . . . :devil

:think I don't know how it happened - I certainly wasn't planning it - but last night I finished my last WIP. I am completely caught up. No WIPs, No UFO's. I have several WIM's but no WIP's - - - I was at a total loss this morning when I got up (I generally crochet for 1/2 - 1 hr when I have my morning coffee, before getting ready for work - it's my alone time), so I made a dishcloth - I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to work on this evening . . . . I need to find a new long term project . . . . (to work on in between my sweaters, hats, doilies, etc.) :think Such a strange feeling . . . . . . :devil

Are you absolutely sure about this?... check that dark corner behind the TV or in that old ottoman that you hide stuff in...

I just find it really hard to believe that a die-hard crocheter can find herself without a WIP... the very idea is preposterous

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

i dont think i have seen a day without some sort of wip in years, and probably wont see one for several years to come. i have a top i started and want to rip out, a sweatercoat i am making and only have a sleeve and half left to do, a kimono top, some leg warmers for a lady i work for thats a relatively short list for me!

Quick, check your temperture. Maybe it is time to start anothe project

One a day is suppose be good for your health:lol:yes

I haven't seen the day eighter when I have all projects completed

I knit crochet, handembrordiery, sew , quilt. counted cross stitch

Sometime is always going. :lol

I hate that feeling! Somehow it is easier to start a project when a bunch of others are going too. But come the day when I finish everything and I feel like a girl who lost her best friend and can't for the life of me figure out what to make. :blink

If this ever does happen to me, I would take the opportunity to make something special for myself. I don't forsee this happening anytime soon for be. Way to go, splurge and do something really fun!

I can't wait for that day. the week after my son's wedding was like that I had worked about 2 weeks (40 or more hours) finishing her present, and then another week finishing the yearlong project for my son's wedding present. I hadn't even done cooking or cleaning in that month. Then I had NOTHING to do. I felt lost. for a minute then started christmas presents!

LOL, I want to feel that... just for a few minutes. Then I'd investigate my yarn closet and find a yarn "Oh, that would be lovely for a baby blanket", or one of my favorite patterns "I've been wanting to try that in a nice bright purple..." and there goes the empty hands feeling!

Archived