Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Ladies!!!

As for the Aztec Sun...its in the book called 40 Favorite ripple afghans,they had it done in yellow,orange and red so it look totally different till you change the colors.

Here is one

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leisure-Arts-40-Favorite-Ripple-Afghans-Pattern-Book_W0QQitemZ120203335095QQihZ002QQcategoryZ146336QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cara

Im sorry you are having a hard month and i hope it gets better.

Shay - Thanks hon :hug Just don't like people cutting into my loved ones :P

But good news is Tuon came through her surgery just fine. She's shaking off the last of the anesthesia now and she is not a happy camper according to the vet's office. I think someone got bitten :lol

Shay I love the CRW (?), and the black in the waves blanket really make the other colors pop....

I took a break from the ghans and am trying to get a newsboy cap done for me, from a bulky homespun that my DD gave me. I don't usually like homespun, but I have this need to clean up some of my older odds and ends and it is the last thing I have left on my must finish before 2008 CAL.

I just received a package of rug yarn too, so I will be working on a kitchen rug for the front of my sink. (BTW mailman knocked on sliding glass doors to deliver it. :yes)

Shay I love the CRW (?), and the black in the waves blanket really make the other colors pop....

I took a break from the ghans and am trying to get a newsboy cap done for me, from a bulky homespun that my DD gave me. I don't usually like homespun, but I have this need to clean up some of my older odds and ends and it is the last thing I have left on my must finish before 2008 CAL.

I just received a package of rug yarn too, so I will be working on a kitchen rug for the front of my sink. (BTW mailman knocked on sliding glass doors to deliver it. :yes)

Is it the rug yarn in those little itty bitty skeins or did you find some somewhere that's like it used to be in the big skeins? I truly miss rug yarn but I'm not paying what they want for those little skeins.

Is it the rug yarn in those little itty bitty skeins or did you find some somewhere that's like it used to be in the big skeins? I truly miss rug yarn but I'm not paying what they want for those little skeins.

Not too familiar with how it is sold now.

What I received is about 11 skeins (plus some balls) of mostly Caron's, they are 1.6oz each (70 yards) with a project that was started. I picked it up here on the sale/trade area. The brown, sage green, pale yellow and beige are perfect for the rug I want to create. The orginal project is a star that I am going to keep for the center of my rug. I don't normally play with rug yarn, but I want a rug that fits the dimensions I need, and the ones in the stores are just too expensive or not the right size. DD made me one, (Bless her heart) :manyheartbut it isn't big enough , so I use it in the Van.

DOH! :oops That's me. A day late and a dollar short :lol

Cara, I have used macrame yarn for rugs, that is why I never had to buy rug yarn before. also had fun making one using clothes line with yarn over it. It comes out thick and can be used outside too...

Good Afternoon Ladies :waving

Now that Christmas has come and gone, I sure hope life will start being a little kinder to this ol' gal. Today was another crazy day at the store, but not as bad as yesterday.

I'm still trying to play catch up on this thread. But I do have to say this:

Shaylen, I love your wave and your Aztec Sun. I'm still planning on making a wave ghan, I just haven't had the time to decide exactly how I'm going to make it.

I made myself a couple of dishcloths last night, but don't have pics taken of them yet. I have to weave in the ends of my latest granny shawl, and it will be done. Once I take the pictures, I'll post them.

Ok, I'm off to try to catch up now.

Cara, I have used macrame yarn for rugs, that is why I never had to buy rug yarn before. also had fun making one using clothes line with yarn over it. It comes out thick and can be used outside too...

I just saw that clothesline technique online the other day. I looked very interesting indeed....and very hard on the hands but I'm not in that big of a hurry :D

I took pictures of my ME projects and here they are.

These are the 2 dishcloths I made last night.

th_OverTheRainbowSC.jpg

th_ShadedDenimSC.jpg

This is the Granny Shawl I made. It is so warm. It looks so much better on someone, but since I am home alone, it is hard to get a pic of me wearing it :lol:lol

th_MYSageMaryShawl1a.jpg

All Pics are clickable

Hi, Val...tg for antibiotics.

Cara, you're up bright and early! Creating....??

Yep :yes Finally got some sleep. Tuon slept all night. With her in heat before the surgery we weren't getting what you'd call "restful" sleep :lol I feel nice a refreshed today :D

hello

i`ve been playing around with more than one lovelly pattern

i saw this shawl and i`m dying to do it

i`ll make it and try to sell it if it didn`t i will keep it for my self which i want :hook

http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts/crochet/crocheted_halter_top_and_shawl_2.php

but i`m gonna make it with WW yarn

i hope you like it

A REQUEST PLEASE:

if anyone has an easy and cute pattern for a shawl please give me the link and i`ll be more than thankfull :hug

Archived