Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cara, in doing a search for the chainmail hat, I came up with this. Want to add it to your list? http://www.odgirl.com/item--Long-dress--8806-LA.html

My bad, she did post it but, but, but..............

HOLY TOLEDO

You instigated it with this & .................

And did you read THIS ??????

Wonder how many they made ... ONE ????

Chain mail mermaid long dress

Item No: 8806-07

Currently Out Of Stock

this.................

Julie~Are you proud of yourself? You've corrupted us once again. :lol :lol :P

So I stand by my statement, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :P

If it's G-rated, then I posted it .

If it's a nice pattern that any mother would wear, I posted it ..

If it's a kind comment, an offer of support or help, I posted it .

In other words, consider ME the Mother Theresa of the ville.

(This term used loosely, I'd never be quite as good as she was, but I try hard to be close to that):yes

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Now ladies, look at the post above & tell me who's mother Theresa. Surely not Julie. :no I think i'm the innocent one in all of this. My poor innocent mind has been corrupted once again by those two. :angel

I'm with Krystal....off to get my waders :rofl :rofl

Tab

I think that's why we get along so well.

Two peas in a pod .

Both as innocent as newborn babes and we know how to talk our way INTO or OUT OF anything .:D

I think we could give Hilary and Rudy a run for their money-- ready to give it a go ?

Of course, I'd have to be President, since I LOOK OLD and WISE .

(and AM ) :lol

she's 28... she's the Mom of grandAngel and Haley... and helps take care of things for me ... I have another daughter who is 25 who lives not too far away and drives me places (oldest daughter doesn't drive)

julie when are you gals taking your act on the road... one of you could wear the chain mail thing and get lots of tips from the crowd... I'm not saying weither it would be to show it all or to cover it all up

are you kidding? i just had a baby - i'd be happy if any part of my body were small enough to fall through it! ;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl My youngest is 5 & still the only part of my body that would fit through is my pinky toe. :D

Tab

I think that's why we get along so well.

Two peas in a pod .

Both as innocent as newborn babes and we know how to talk our way INTO or OUT OF anything .:D

I think we could give Hilary and Rudy a run for their money-- ready to give it a go ?

Of course, I'd have to be President, since I LOOK OLD and WISE .

(and AM ) :lol

I'm not talking my way out of anything. I'm like George Washington, "I cannot tell a lie". :angel So I have no idea what you're talking about. :no

(I'll PM ya later with the details of taking it on the road)

Hmm, anyone have the feeling that by the time Judy gets back we'll have had the landlord or police visit this CAL at least once to tell us to keep it down? :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Gee Cara, why would you think that? Judy may have to bail us out with her winnings, but then there goes the yarn money.

:eek

Gee Cara, why would you think that? Judy may have to bail us out with her winnings, but then there goes the yarn money.

Nah and long as I've got a case of yarn in there she can leave me in...someone can make my meals for a change :lol

Shelly

Well, believe me, if I wore that getup, the crowd would definitely give us tips to pay me to cover myself up .

Sight for sore eyes ?

ANYONE HEAR THE TERM PINK EYE.... GLAUCOMA........ LAZY EYE........ POPEYE........

Me being virtually NUDE would cause all of the above conditions.

Button, button, who's got the button ?

I will ask that each person wanting to play, send me your mailing address .

I will randomly pick a person from the list and mail a button and the mailing list along with it.

Then at random, I will come in and ask

WHO's GOT THE BUTTON ????

If the button is currently in your possession, then you win a small prize .

Here are the rules that must be followed :

When you receive the button, you have 48 hours to mail it out.

Do not keep it longer than that .

Do not tell us on the boards that you CURRENTLY have it, but you CAN tell us you HAD it , once it is mailed out again.

You also cannot say where it is headed next, just that you had it and mailed it out .

IF you are the one who HAS the button and wins the prize, then you become responsible for asking Who's Got the Button whenever you want to, then sending out a small prize to THAT winnner, etc .

Wanna play ?

PM me with your mailing address . Signups will run for a couple days, so jump in while you can !

Shelly

Well, believe me, if I wore that getup, the crowd would definitely give us tips to pay me to cover myself up .

Sight for sore eyes ?

ANYONE HEAR THE TERM PINK EYE.... GLAUCOMA........ LAZY EYE........ POPEYE........

Me being virtually NUDE would cause all of the above conditions.

I've been busy sewing this morning and missed out on all the shenanigans that have been going on today. You guys are soooo funny. I laughed 'til I cried. :lol :lol :lol

Ladies, I want to express my sincere gratitude for the laughs today. I had a bad day at work, am in tremendous pain, and can't get any relief. I came her to see what you all have been up to, and I have laughed so hard I have tears running down my face.

Thank you all so much for the pick me up :hug:hug:hug

You will never know how much it means to be able to get a pick me up from you wonderful ladies.

Now I need to go and re-read some things that I am sure I missed with the tears in the eyes :lol:lol

Now that hubby is back to normal, (had to wash his eyeballs to be sure the image was gone), I just stopped in to see what's up. I see everyone else is normal too :lol.

Krystal you need to straighten up that halo :tup ....

:rofl

Ladies

Thanks ,we are here to entertain --- I just have to wait til the mood hits me, then I can roll with it for a long time. Once the roll is over, back to the humdrum .

I have been waiting all day for Krystal to get back. She's got some 'splainin to do ......

Sorry, dear - you're gonna have to rely on Tab for this one. My mood ain't anywhere near laughing and joking... If I could reverse my day out, I would. It was a disaster.

I've got some things to weigh through, so I might not be myself for a bit. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll feel like coming here for some escape, but right now, it's not working.

Sorry, dear - you're gonna have to rely on Tab for this one. My mood ain't anywhere near laughing and joking... If I could reverse my day out, I would. It was a disaster.

I've got some things to weigh through, so I might not be myself for a bit. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll feel like coming here for some escape, but right now, it's not working.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Archived