judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello there

wow nice progress ladeis

mel

i loooooooove the zebra and red

you really make me wanna make one but i should hold my hand of yarn till i bust all the ones i`ve got :lol

Cheeria, Hope this next week goes better for you. Don't forget to take care of yourself while you are taking care of hubby and grandson.:hug

Mel, those are fabulous RRs. I didn't think I'd like the green and pink with the zebra, but I do.

I've done lots of running around today, so not much crocheting. I did make it to Michaels to check out their yarn sale. I wasn't terribly impressed with the selection at our store, but I did pick up six skeins of Patons Divine at 50% off. Three skeins of red and black and three skeins of the black & gray. I think that will be enough for matching hats and scarves in both colors. It looks like it will be fun to work with. But not until after the holidays are over.

krystal

and buying new yarn which breaks my DH salary and makes him get crazy and throw all of the new and old yarn away doesn`t sound reasonable and fun too :lol

maybe i`ll keep some of my yarn here in moms home cause i`ll come here a lot

i liked the zebra yarn and thought of making bag for mom with varigated cotton yarn that gives the same effect

i`ll look at my patterns to find nive and suitable pattern for her :think

krystal

never

if i`m gonna order new yarn i`ll send it on moms house and keep it untill DH is out of our home then i`ll take there and keep it in diffrent places

i always can say

i had this yarn long time ago and you said you like it don`t you remember??? :rofl

You ladies are so funny and awesome.:lol It is like watching (or reading):book soaps, or as my grandma would say her "stories". I loved the RR's, one day I will make one. I only read the post I don't have much to add, you gals are so witty.:rofl I haven't had much time to work on my me project, either. I still don't know if I should do the whole afghan in those Amber waves squares, post #1206, or just do a sampler with the same colors? Oh well. I just wanted to say you gals are awesome and hope everyone is having a good weekend, thinking about you all.:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Evening Ladies!!

Sorry im late posting this....its been along week but i am feeling better,I better be I have the whole family coming for thanksgiving so thats 15 people here in my small house.Will have lots of cooking this week :P.

Anyway here is my wave afghan and how far i am...its big enough to fit my king bed and hang over by 5" on each side.

This is the pattern from the Stripe generator thing...I love watching each new color go on!!

stripething.jpg

Afghan

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Ashley its nice to hear from you. My mum and my grandma call their soaps "their stories" as well. As for doing either an afghan or a sampler it depends on how big you want it. Its a nice pattern.

Shay that is amazing, I really like your afghan.:clap:clap I like the stripe generator idea, as Im always procrastinating over what color to do next.

Shaylen: Your ripple is looking great. :clap Though big enough to fit a king size bed with extra for the overhang? Wow...your brave. :lol

I'm just waiting to see if she starts complaining once she turns that sucker when it gets bigger :lol That's the thing that's keeping me from mine. :lol

Actually USING stash that you have before buying another doesn't sound very reasonable to me! :lol

That's what I told Phil when we left Michaels last night! I was looking for one thing, they didn't have the color:(...and as we were browsing (I TOLD him he could wait in the car:D) - he saw the RHSS "Ocean". He really liked it, so...I grabbed a couple of skiens. Then I said...wonder what would go with it...white? Black? His hand grabbed a skien of soft navy...and we went to the check out:)

He has a great eye! I already started a waves ripple for his nautical themed home office!

I told him knowing how colors match didn't mean he had to forfeit membership in the "manly-man" club:lol:lol:lol

krystal

never

if i`m gonna order new yarn i`ll send it on moms house and keep it untill DH is out of our home then i`ll take there and keep it in diffrent places

i always can say

i had this yarn long time ago and you said you like it don`t you remember??? :rofl

Way To Go, Athba:yay:yay:yay:yay

You are officially one of us:devil:devil

We are sooooo bad:lol

Hi, Cara! Been to bed yet?;)

Nope :no Took a nap earlier and now I can't sleep :P Plus, I had too many ideas in my head when I tried about an hour and a half ago to sleep so I decided to get up and try one :hook

Cheeria...thoughts and prayers are with you, hon:hug:manyheart

Shaylen....beautiful work!!! As it gets bigger you may have to sit on the floor and move around the ghan instead of the other way around!;)

Ashley, the Amber Waves pattern is so pretty - a sampler in that pattern, alternating the color placement, would be a great way to show off the pattern!:hook

Archived