Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

I got a pheasant with my head one time... I was riding passenger in a car when a cat scared the pheasant ... it flew up and hit me in the back of the head... I got headache---pheasant got dead--- family got pheasant dinner...

Oh, dear! :eek:lol:lol:lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ladies

I liked the "hunting" stories --pretty funny ~

Ever hear the story/ song " I know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly ? "

I swallowed a fly once .

I was walking through the house, talking 90 MPH ,as usual, a fly flew past , I breathed in to take a breath since I was due for one ( I told you I was LONG-WINDED ) .

Well, just as I breathed in, a fly flew past and in he goes .

Well, believe it or not, I "HOCKED" him back out, for lack of a better term, and he took off flying again .

I TRY not to talk as much now if there's a FLY in the house --- too much "Vaccuum Power" for my own good .

Hi, ladies!

I'm about half finished with the 3sub throw I'm making for my sofa...love the look and texture! It's definitely NOT an "ugly" blanket....at least in my eyes.:)

Morning ladies

I liked the "hunting" stories --pretty funny ~

Ever hear the story/ song " I know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly ? "

I swallowed a fly once .

I was walking through the house, talking 90 MPH ,as usual, a fly flew past , I breathed in to take a breath since I was due for one ( I told you I was LONG-WINDED ) .

Well, just as I breathed in, a fly flew past and in he goes .

Well, believe it or not, I "HOCKED" him back out, for lack of a better term, and he took off flying again .

I TRY not to talk as much now if there's a FLY in the house --- too much "Vaccuum Power" for my own good .

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Now you know, that song's gonna be stuck in my head for days and it's all your fault :lol :lol :lol

Hi, ladies!

I'm about half finished with the 3sub throw I'm making for my sofa...love the look and texture! It's definitely NOT an "ugly" blanket....at least in my eyes.:)

Isn't it a great blanket?? :manyheart I love it! :yay And I have yet to see an ugly one :no

Hi, ladies!

It sounds like it's working up really quickly. Great job :clap:cheer

Good Morning Ladies!

I didn't get much done last night on my crocheting. After finishing the scarf for an order, I just doodled for a bit since I couldn't decide which project to work on. Then I fell asleep on the couch, where I slept all night. Well, not all night, but I did sleep for about 6 hours straight. That rarely happens. Usually I sleep for about 2 hours, then wake up, sleep about 3 more hours, then I'm up and can't go back to sleep. I guess the early early morning I had yesterday had something to do with it.

Now, what will I work on this morning :scrachin

Yea, you guys, Cam has that book too about the old lady and the fly, and I found him one at Halloween about an old lady who swallows scarey things like bats and ghosts-- he loves it, because he loves scarey stories .

I have to make up new ones for him now-- he loves ones about Hobgoblins . :lol

Speaking of flies, THIS is how boring our town is :

Picture this - 8th grade . English class .

Kid next to me came from a really poor family. He was a nice kid and had a great sense of humor. Once he wore his tennis shoes so long that the soles were flapping loose ,so he pulled his shoes up to his KNEES and wore them like that all day . :lol

Anyhow, back to the flies -

This kid could catch them in his hand and toss them on his desk to STUN them. Didn't kill them, just kinda knocked them for a loop .

He'd pull a string off his shirt or pants and tie it to the fly while it was "OUT" .

Then once the fly woke up ,we could all watch the colored strings flying through the air in English class--

Heard of Soap on a Rope ?

This was Wings on a String . :D

TOLD YOU OUR TOWN IS BORING .

Hi Ladies,

Just dropped in before heading off to work. Ladies, you've drawn tears of laughter from me today. I know that I'm going to have a great day. Julie, you are too much. I had to read the funny stuff to my sister. She cracked up. Have a great day ladies.

This was Wings on a String . :D

TOLD YOU OUR TOWN IS BORING .

:rofl

Julie - That doesn't sound boring at all. That would've been a hoot! :lol Just curious....what did that kid grow up to be?

Oh, absolutely - I'd like to know, too! Rodeo rider, circus performer? NEUROSURGEON? Or is that the tow truck driver you're so fond of?

mel

i hope you get your own rectangle afghan sooner than you expect:hug

Thank You!

I was just looking through my stash for yarn I won't be using any time soon on gifts that I can use for my shawl. It doesn't take a huge amount of yarn, so I'm sure I'll come up with something soon :)

:rofl

Oh, absolutely - I'd like to know, too! Rodeo rider, circus performer? NEUROSURGEON? Or is that the tow truck driver you're so fond of?

I would like to know too. Wouldn't that be a riot if he is the Tow Truck Driver :lol

I don't know if any of you remember me saying I finished my son Sage's camo ghan a month or so ago. But anywhoo, I forgot to share pics. because he wanted it but I got pics. yesterday & thought i'de share. Ecspecially since this is a finish your UFO CAL.

th_000_0115.jpg

Sorry bout his bed head but I took it first thing yesterday. He was like "Mom let me comb my hair first". I said "nah, no one will care about your hair". :P

Archived