Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

I've got 18 rows done on my sunshine RR. I'm blending in the third color now. I guess I needed a break from all my other projects, 'cause this is the only thing I seem to want to work on. Have a good day! :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning,

Feeling not too good today, think I overdid it yesterday with moving and sorting bins, winding balls and still trying to keep up with regular stuff. Gonna kick back and relax, or at least try to.

Have a Happy everyone!!!

hello

wow too many posts to read

for the ladeis who asked me not to get my self into alot of work and precior thanks alot and don`t worry i`ll be fine this is just me ;):lol

linda

those baby sets are soooo cute

i`ll do some of them some day

Tabby

this yarn is enough to cover double sized bed depending on the pattern

Julie

thanks for the link you are always there for help

but i think i have more than enough ripple patterns

i got Jan Eaton 200ripple stiches to knit & crochet so beleive me it`s enough

shay

don`t be sad

i make the same techniqe as krystal explained (thanks kryetal)

mel

those scarves and broches are so nice

you are really into scarves marathon lady;)

not much to post

i had alot of stuff to do with hubby and had no time to crochet

i have sensation yarn got it from sis and the olor is varigated between turqua and brown he liked it

he is sleeping right now so i

hello

wow too many posts to read

for the ladeis who asked me not to get my self into alot of work and precior thanks alot and don`t worry i`ll be fine this is just me ;):lol

linda

those baby sets are soooo cute

i`ll do some of them some day

Tabby

this yarn is enough to cover double sized bed depending on the pattern

Julie

thanks for the link you are always there for help

but i think i have more than enough ripple patterns

i got Jan Eaton 200ripple stiches to knit & crochet so beleive me it`s enough

shay

don`t be sad

i make the same techniqe as krystal explained (thanks kryetal)

mel

those scarves and broches are so nice

you are really into scarves marathon lady;)

not much to post

i had alot of stuff to do with hubby and had no time to crochet

i have sensation yarn got it from sis and the olor is varigated between turqua and brown he liked it

he is sleeping right now so i`ll try to make super quick scarf from DC`s

wish me luck

Judy, thanks for the tea after WW...I feel lighter already. (ate something too salty last night, the tea was to help me wee)

Finally, after I finish with the 'ville reading I will get to work on things for my Holiday Swap Pal, and the sock for ME. I promise...I swear I'll stay awake tonight and hook!

Hey all..I made a few more rows on the back peice of my crocheters messenger. I've slowed down on it a little as things seemed to have gotten busy around here and today won't be much better. I have a bunch of things to do today besides crochet. But I hope to make some time this afternoon.

Linda T.~ I agree with you, my ME project seems to be the only thing I want to work on also. :)

I'm working on the ModaDea Scallop Shawl pattern again today with the Patons SWS yarn but I'm using a smaller hook. It's coming along really well! I love this yarn and the pattern is very easy and fun to do. Not sure if it will be for ME but I'm sure enjoying making it!

Kim

Hey all..I made a few more rows on the back peice of my crocheters messenger. I've slowed down on it a little as things seemed to have gotten busy around here and today won't be much better. I have a bunch of things to do today besides crochet. But I hope to make some time this afternoon.

Linda T.~ I agree with you, my ME project seems to be the only thing I want to work on also. :)

I was just looking at that pattern this morning and thought I might like to give it a try....are you using the boucle yarn or something else?:hook

Kim

Thank you so much Linda...it worked great and i got it back to the beginning of the row and did 3 more rows of the sweater...the hook really came in handy on a few of the stitches,it took me 20 years to learn how to knit becouse i just couldn't hold the yarn right till i found the English way of doing it.

Today its back to my afghan!!!

Just dropping in to say Hi as I have been very busy this week. Great bag Ashley. Worked up well in that variegated yarn.

I have completed a total of about 10 hexs this week. Very slow going for me.

Confession time.... I cannot resist the wave blanket and it is causing me great distraction as I force myself to work on the Granny Garden. I may have to give in to temptation. Has anyone started it? I keep telling myself that it can be another " side" project.:eek Before the end of the week I may just make a start.

Happy crocheting.

Ashley - Your bag looks great! Enjoy it :manyheart

Ines - I haven't started one yet :no I wanna get this other blanket out of the way first. I figure the wave will be one of those on going type projects :yes

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I just got home from a very long day at work. I have to take my DD to the Doctor later on. It looks like she may have Pink Eye. Guess I'll have some crochet time while we are there. I just have to decide what to take to work on.

Ashley, Great Bag :clap:clap

I love the colors.

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I just got home from a very long day at work. I have to take my DD to the Doctor later on. It looks like she may have Pink Eye.

It's that time of year.. DD4 woke up complaining her eye itched and I was wondering about it.. Nothing more after that warm compress this morning, so fingers crossed. I have the drops here (4 kids - might as well, right?) so no trip to the doctor, but drops in a 4YO might prove tricky....

Thought I'd post a picture of MY RR. Not much progress yet, but it is a 'fill in' project. I'm taking this with me to the Doc, since this is the smallest project I have going except for dishcloths.

th_MySwimmingPool1.jpg

clickable

After making that bag I was thinking I would love to try and make a ripple afghan or something like it for me. I want to make it in napoleon colors. I'm in love with the browns and pinks. Any suggestions? :hook And Thanks:clap for the complements.

Archived