Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

Good morning,

My sister just let go of the computer. I slept most of yesterday. Hopefully the 15 hour days are over. I did a lot of interviewing this past week. I'm going back to bed to that I can see most of daylight later. I want to spend all day crocheting and relaxing.

Have a great day. Will check back in later.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy, you made me tired reading your post!!:eek

What on earth have they been doing without you? I think you might be making He-man tired, too, hence his "mood":devil

Hi, Valerie! Have a great day:hug

...and I love the crisp look of the white and black rectangles I'm making.:c9

hello

all the photos are just fantastic

i actually made naghty thing :lol

i added one more project to my list

i baught the yarn and wanted to do something with it so i`m gonna make the prairie star

don`t blame me , blame julie she is the one starting all these wonderful cals :lol

i promise to finish everything even if it takes a lot of my time

Just dropping in to say good morning.

Athba, I really like the prairie star afghan, but I am not even looking at the CAl. I need to get all the projects that I have started finished first, before I even think of doing something new. Even my dh has noticed that, although I crochet constantly, I seldom have a finished item to show for it.

Good Afternoon Ladies :waving

It is a gloomy day today. I took my rug outside on the balcony and shot a picture of it. It is an actual rectangle, it just looks funny from the angle I took the picture. I didn't feel like standing on something to get an overhead shot....with my luck I would have fallen (I am so graceful :no). If you look real close, you may even see some cat hair :lol. They love it:rolleyes

th_Fall2StrandRug1b.jpg

click for details

Thank you Krystal and Cara.

It is so much prettier in person. It is hard to capture the true colors of it. I will be making more of these. I used the 'up and down' stitch on this to give it some texture. That is the stitch pattern I have been using the most lately. I do my own variation of the stitch too ;)

Thank you Krystal and Cara.

It is so much prettier in person. It is hard to capture the true colors of it. I will be making more of these. I used the 'up and down' stitch on this to give it some texture. That is the stitch pattern I have been using the most lately. I do my own variation of the stitch too ;)

Ooohh that one is my absolute favorite stitch! I overuse it probably :lol We definitely have a winner :tup

Thank you Judy and Wendy :)

I am getting ready to start another one. I'm not sure how it will look :worried

I'll let ya know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't have to visit the frog pond :frog

thanks ladeis for the encourgeing

i want to work on it and the babette for most of my time

it passed 1 am i`m still awake but gonna work on the PS i don`t feel sleepy

actually i don`t wanna sleep i just want to stay awake all night

DH is snoring loudlly < adding to that he is sick ohhh i`m gonna fill his mouth with pillows to not hear him :lol

Thank you Linda and Julie :D

OK Ladies, here is the beginning of my latest rug. Once again I can't quite capture the true colors of this one, but you get the general idea, especially if you have seen this yarn in person.

I don't think I will be visiting the frog pond on this one :whew

th_EarthSkyTweedRug1.jpg

click for details

DH is snoring loudlly < adding to that he is sick ohhh i`m gonna fill his mouth with pillows to not hear him :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thank you Linda and Julie :D

OK Ladies, here is the beginning of my latest rug. Once again I can't quite capture the true colors of this one, but you get the general idea, especially if you have seen this yarn in person.

I don't think I will be visiting the frog pond on this one :whew

th_EarthSkyTweedRug1.jpg

click for details

I have that earth and sky yarn - love, love it! I have a skien of turqua that will match it - but don't want to use it yet. Waiting for the perfect pattern...maybe a rug is it. Might match the sage color of the rug that is in our dining/kitchen area and leads from the patio...Hmmmmm:think

I have that earth and sky yarn - love, love it! I have a skien of turqua that will match it - but don't want to use it yet. Waiting for the perfect pattern...maybe a rug is it. Might match the sage color of the rug that is in our dining/kitchen area and leads from the patio...Hmmmmm:think

I was going to use Turqua with it, but I was afraid it would be too bright. Now I'm re-thinking that. Maybe I'll make a second one with the turqua and put it where there isn't as much foot traffic

OK....curiosity is getting the better of me....I'm going to work up a small swatch of the Earth & Sky with Turqua :hook

Go for it, Mel! Worst case scenario: you visit the frog pond...:devil

Archived