CHECK OUT MY NEW HOOK HANDLES -**UPDATE** tried them

Sharon

Here are my hook handles I have been working on. The pink/red and green are made of Crayola Model Magic. You do not bake this. I really like the feel of these, but the stuff developes cracks as it dries. The orange and yellow ones are made from Eraser Sculpey. I wanted something softer than the hard clay handles. I found this kit at my GoodWill store. You still have to bake it like regular Sculpey, but it stays semi-soft just like an eraser would. I love the feeling in my hands!

Sharon :time

th_75d343a3.jpg

th_2da089e8.jpg

What a great idea! I have been using smaller hooks for my blankie CAL and my hands hurt. I have some of those small comfort cushions, but need the big boys now. Somewhere around here my daughter received a small package of model magic from a b'day party goodt bag, she'll never miss it!.

Thanks Shar

Your idea is the best with the Sculpy on the handles! The wonderful idea's that the people on this board come up with never ceases to amaze me! You all are great!:clap

Today I tried the H hook I made with the eraser Sculpey. Oh my gosh! It was so comfortable in my hand. It is not rock hard like Sculpey beads. It has just the right amount of "give" to it.

Sharon:time

Archived