October Charity Square-A-Long (October 12th-15th)

LavenderBear

Hello! Our Charity Square-A-Long for this month will be October 12th through October 15th! This means we will start TOMORROW for this round!! :cheer:yay:clap

For those of you who have participated, welcome back! For those of you who are newbies to this SAL, here are the simple rules . . .

1) Make charity squares in YOUR choice of color(s)!

2) Make charity squares in YOUR choice of size(s)!

3) Give charity squares to one or more of YOUR choice(s)!

4) Make the number of charity squares YOU choose!

5) Let us know YOUR TOTAL right after you have completed YOUR squares for the four day round. Please don't wait several days to report these or else I won't have a number for YOU and a GRAND TOTAL that includes everyone participating! :hook

Get those hooks and yarn ready, and let's get going first thing tomorrow morning!! :cheer:yay:yes

Hello! Has everyone gotten started with their squares for this round?! I've made 10 squares so far and may be able to make some more tonight- - - we shall see?! :manyheart

Ack, just wading through emails and got the notice about this! I'm in! I won't count my 1 square a day that I'm doing for the one a day challenge, but I'll make EVEN more 8 inchers! YEA!!!:cheer

I got one finished! Maybe one more.

Best news...I got my daughter to start a scarf! She managed to keep at it long enough to ch17, dc across then dc ch1 across. She had to frog several times on the first row which just about did her in. She's started though and making something she wants so maybe we're on our way this time!

WTG, everyone, on joining in and getting started! :cheer:clap:cheer

I got 18 squares done today, but I doubt I'll be able to do just as many tomorrow because of a crafting field tirp I'm going on, which will be most of the day! However, I will post my daily total tomorrow night before I hit the sheets! :hook

John S, that is GREAT about your daughter getting started in her crochet adventures with a scarf she wants to do! :yes Keep on making those squares!

"See" you guys tomorrow! :manyheart

So far my count is 8....did carpet cleaning today so that took away my crochet time

For some reason my DH doesn't understand that sometimes to just sit and do nothing is exactly what I wanted to do for the weekend

He's working tomorrow and will probably be napping for the rest of the day so I believe that will be my crocheting time (I will have to squeeze in my laundry too)

I got 3 1/2 done today. Ran out of the navy so tomorrow I'll dig out some other colors and start a different lapghan till I get around to buying more navy. My 2 day total is 5.

well thanks to a 5 1/4 hour baseball game I got

27 -- 2 1/2" red and green blocks crocheted and joined into 9 block squares

5 -- 5" scrap squares

1 -- 8 " purple

____

36 -- from Friday

33 -- from Saturday

___

69 -- total for 2 days

Archived