My eight pocket bag, but with onnly six pockets

JoBug

you can read about it on the CAL...I LOVE this bag, it goes fast and is LOVELY!! This one is all mine!!!! See being laid up aint so bad, I am geting progects finished up....:D ...staying positive here

pics are clickable, if you click you can kind of see the linnning I used...I LOVE it.........

th_100_1015.jpg

th_100_1014.jpg

I used a cone of Sugar and crean, just the off white, golly there is ALOT of yarn on one of them cones! And for the pockets I used a speckled Sugar and cream called Denim Blue and then for the straps I used Sugar and cream Light blue. I did put a piece of lined plastic canvas in the bottom only, and then I used some fleece I had for the inner linning and some outlined it with the flannel type I got a walmarts a bit ago for a dollar a yard. So it makes the inside kinda quilted look, or blanket shall we say? LOL

I am PROUD if it myself. In fact a girl at work wants a scaled down version and she went out and bought the materials, she wants hers in dark brown and pink varigated, so I will be trying to finish that up today. I have the front bak and pocket panels done, need to do the gusset and handles, and line it.

TY all so much :hug

That tote looks great. You'll have to share pictures of the one you are making for your friend, the colors sounds like a great combo.

I used a cone of Sugar and crean, just the off white, golly there is ALOT of yarn on one of them cones! And for the pockets I used a speckled Sugar and cream called Denim Blue and then for the straps I used Sugar and cream Light blue. I did put a piece of lined plastic canvas in the bottom only, and then I used some fleece I had for the inner linning and some outlined it with the flannel type I got a walmarts a bit ago for a dollar a yard. So it makes the inside kinda quilted look, or blanket shall we say? LOL

I am PROUD if it myself. In fact a girl at work wants a scaled down version and she went out and bought the materials, she wants hers in dark brown and pink varigated, so I will be trying to finish that up today. I have the front bak and pocket panels done, need to do the gusset and handles, and line it.

TY all so much :hug

Archived