Shirts and Car decals

I just bought a T shirt and a car window decal that reads "got crochet?"

Check out this store on ebay. It is called Neatsigns, do a search for crochet in the store and you will find the shirt and decal.

I've been off the Net for a few hours to get some things done, but I've been laughing to myself thinking about "Got Crochet?" Now you're going to make me get my fabric paints back out and do up a T shirt with it on.

I've also been thinking about doing one with "Crochet Anon" on it. It just strikes me as so funny. As if anyone here would ever consider going to such meetings. Maybe on the back I could put "Call 1-800-Yeah-Right or 1-800-Say-What?"

Real Deal

I

I've also been thinking about doing one with "Crochet Anon" on it. It just strikes me as so funny. As if anyone here would ever consider going to such meetings. Maybe on the back I could put "Call 1-800-Yeah-Right or 1-800-Say-What?"

Real Deal

:rofl :rofl :rofl

That one gets my vote!

I wonder if Neatsigns makes their own car window decals? We could give them all kinds of "neat" ideas. I have to go check them out. I love that "Got Crochet?"

Real Deal

:hooki love that

i made a bumper sticker that says "caution brakes fast for yarn sales"

how about a shirt with a large hook that say GOT YARN

oh no now you got me thinking of crochet things and im at work not a good thing lol

:lol

Ok, I am not a big fan of Ebay so I cannot find anything without a direct link.

I got to Ebay and finally got a listing under neat sign (nothing for neatsign) but nothing remotely like what you are talking about.

Can someone post a link to the real thing please? :manyheart

I really, really, really hate ebay but I would like to see these items.

Archived