The Card Club

JulieKay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's weird that it didn't get there yet... hopefully on Monday... otherwise maybe I'm not supposed to be sending you cards. The card fairy might keep taking them.
No, No, it can't be. :no :no :no I received something from you before but it wasn't a card. It might have had a card with it though...can't remember. Anybody know where to find the card fairy?

I'm just 2 posts away from 3200 but I'll never catch up to Judy. No, never.

Well, this is amazing!!!!!!!

POST NUMBER 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been on this site for just over a year, so I must be on here a lot!!!! :hug

:cheer:clap for TRH!!!

Maybe I'll reach 4,000 by the end of 2 years. :woo

I'm just 2 posts away from 3200 but I'll never catch up to Judy. No, never

Maybe I'll reach 4,000 by the end of 2 years. :woo

Only way to beat me is to start a CAL of your own:devil:lol

:mail :mail:mail:mail

Amy/slicer :h5, I got your card! :cheer:clap:bounce:jumpyay:woo I know, it's overkill on the smilies.

Can't believe it took 6 days to come from Philadelphia to Kalamazoo. :eek

I'll categorize it as a sort of, kind of purple card, or a little kid or face card. :2hug

I didn't get any cards in those categories.

Got 3 in the dog category! :dog

:day

Every time I received a card from one of you guys, it made my day. :ty all.

:fluffy

Only way to beat me is to start a CAL of your own:devil:lol
Not to worry, Judy. You're record is safe from me. Doubt I'll ever start a CAL but never say never.

I didn't really pick a card in the categories, just picked one out of my collection I thought you might like! Glad it finally got there!

It really made my day to get a card too. I ahve three sitting here waiting to be made and mailed out. I still have one or two more left to get. I forget. Jeannie I know I sent you one already :yes I double checked it. You had me worried that maybe I hadn't gotten to yours yet. I'm glad you got a card today though. Isn't it so nice to get something besides bills.

I didn't really pick a card in the categories, just picked one out of my collection I thought you might like! Glad it finally got there!
The fact that it didn't precisely fit a category isn't important. That you sent it to me is important. Thank you again. I told you you didn't have to do it. You're such a sweetie!:hug

I have a bunch of cards to get ready and send once I get settled back in here in NC again. I've got a bed, now and tomorrow I hope to find my kitchen counters again. By the end of the month I want the house fit for company; not that I plan on it, but just in case.

It really made my day to get a card too. I ahve three sitting here waiting to be made and mailed out. I still have one or two more left to get. I forget. Jeannie I know I sent you one already :yes I double checked it. You had me worried that maybe I hadn't gotten to yours yet. I'm glad you got a card today though. Isn't it so nice to get something besides bills.
Yes, Donna, you sent me a Christmas card with a lovely message.

So sorry I ignored (how rude!) your post yesterday:blush cause I thought I hadn't received one from you and I didn't want to tell you.:no Didn't want you to feel you had to send me a card. :no :no But I couldn't go on and ignore you...heavens, :no!!

So I searched the posts and found my :ty for the Christmas card. I had put your card with all my Christmas cards instead of in my card clutch where it should have been.

:whew Glad that's figured out now. Thank you again! :hug

Oh Jeannie it's okay. I've done that too. :blush I'm glad it's figured out but I honestly wouldn't mind sending you out another one. I really enjoyed sending them out as well as receiving them. :hug
I know. Me too. It was fun for us. Robert helped me make all my cards. We'd find the appropriate images on the web and he'd format the cards and print them. But I sure would like to get that Card Making By Number. Not too many places you can get it right now...only Annie's Attic and maybe a couple of places somewhere else online. It's to be released later this summer I think and maybe then Barnes & Noble and other places will have it for sale. I hate paying those shipping & handling charges. Anyway, I hope it'll be on the market especially if we do this again.

I've still got my last 2 cards to mail. I just got stamps the other day but they are for people I haven't gotten a card from or seen in here in a long time so I'm not rushing. I'll probably get them out next week so I'm done.

This was so fun! I treasure each card I've gotten from here :)

I have a couple of cards to send out yet. I have been going through some (stupid, stupid, stupid!) emotional stuff due to a minor surgery I have to have, and I confess I just haven't gotten things done that I should have. You should see my pile of laundry! (clean, just not folded!) I can't apologize enough and I promise that I will have the last of my cards sent out before Monday.

I have a couple of cards to send out yet. I have been going through some (stupid, stupid, stupid!) emotional stuff due to a minor surgery I have to have, and I confess I just haven't gotten things done that I should have. You should see my pile of laundry! (clean, just not folded!) I can't apologize enough and I promise that I will have the last of my cards sent out before Monday.
Loralynn, it's only human to be emotional when you have to have any kind of surgery. I'll be praying for you and the surgical team and that you recover promptly. :hug

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this one is over but there's talk of starting a new one. So keep your eyes open!

I like cards... how do I get/send them?

Archived