The Card Club

JulieKay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in! I sent you 2 PMs by mistake...computer acting funny. Please ignore the first b/c my address isn't in it, but the second has my PA address where I'll be spending most of my time, so that's the one to use!

Can't wait for the fun to start!

Well, April, as far as the CARD part goes , it may run for several weeks. We now have 18 people on the list.

It's only one card a week, so it shouldnt be too overwhelming.

The CAL part will go pretty quickly. It's a small item that should only take a short time to complete-- it depends on how I divide it up as to how long it'll take, but if you sat down and did it all at once, it could be done in a day .

Oh jeez what the heck...I'll join in too. :)

It's only a card a week. I love getting mail and maybe after this I'll be better at sending birthday cards out on time too. :blush

Count me in on the Card Club! I love sending out cards and receiving cards!

Sounds like lots of fun! Another great idea, Julie...how do you do it?

Sending you my pm with the information right away!

:hug:manyheart

Just one final call for anyone interested in signing up for this. We will be closing signups as of tomorrow morning when I wake up ( which is E~A~R~L~Y) , so if you wanna play, better get your John Hancock on there by this evening . Once the mailing list gets sent out , we won't be able to add on new people. I will send it out first thing in the morning .

Plus I just got an email from the pattern designer for our mystery CAL, so we are good to go on that end too . :manyheart

wow Julie, this is an excellent idea - you always come up with such creative ideas - how do you do it?? You just posted this morning and the thread is already 5 pages long! I just sent you a PM so if I haven't missed the deadline, I'm in...

Hi I'm in! I moved to a small town and they don't deliver mail here so I have to pay for a PO Box. I only get mail two times a month besides advertisements and I was wondering why I even bother paying for the PO Box at this rate. :) But getting good mail will make it worth it.

Welcome to Maggie, Annie, Loralynn and Amy ! Glad to have some new folks on board . Hope you guys have fun .

I pm'd 2 of you -- forgot a little piece of info I'll need ,so please send it as soon as you get the chance ... now on to the show .

I will email out the address lists now --- and as I said before, you can mail things in any order you choose --- randomly, alphabetically, draw a name out of a hat each week, however you want to do it .

Once you send to someone, cross them off your list .

Please mail out your card as early in the week as you can so you don't get too far behind-- if you let it drag out into the weekend, then you're gonna have 2 to mail out right in a row.

New card categories will be announced each Monday .

The first week's category :

Oct 1st ---- any card with a DOG on it .

first part of mystery pattern will follow, once I get the emails sent out-- there are 2 names on there that need last names-- I will forward that info on to each of you when I get it .

Thanks and have fun card shopping ! :)

With a J hook and 2 strands ww yarn ----

BASE:

R1: Ch26. hdc in the 3rd ch from the hook. Hdc in ea rem ch.

R2-3: Ch2, turn. Hdc in ea hdc.

I think I'll use some of my stash of homespun for this...have to see what catches my eye:hook ...

Just as a note- I will post info for each week on post one too so it doesnt get lost in the shuffle here -

Great idea...I was wondering about the late risers having to look through everything here...:c9

Archived