1 gigabyte happiness

My mom suprised me with a 1 gigabyte memory stick and I have been putting all of the crochet patterns I have bought online or saved to my computer. 49 patterns so far and I have only used 10MB, can't imagine filling the whole thing. :)

It may seem like a small thing but thoses are the things that mean the most to me.:manyheart

Congrats on your new gift! I bought a 2GB flash drive a few months ago, Future Shop had an online sale, it was only $9.99, regularly around 40. So I bought 2.

I got most of my patterns on, but for some reason, one 'chunk' would not move, and I have yet to try again.

Sally

Ok 10 MB huh...

I have several CD's with over 600 MB's each of patterns as I clear out my "Hooks" folder every few months.

I do like to have external saves and I did want one of those so bad when I got a new 'puter a couple of years back. Enjoy it and it is wonderful that someone thinks so nicely about what you would really like :hug

just make sure you don't lose the memory stick! I carry mine everywhere and I've had at least 5 either broken or lost within the past year but it's all good because they were really cheap $5 ones... I've learned my lesson and I always have 3 copies of anything important - a copy on my computer, and a copy on 2 memory sticks.

Archived