ghan for a 5 year old....ALL DONE!

sfgwife

Ok Ladies I need help for a little girl. She has limes disease from a tick bite. The treatments are making her very very sick and the last ones she had she became allergic to teh meds. She is in and out the the hosp right now and will be for some time to come. Her Garnny asked me to make her a pillowcase doll like I had made for a baby gift and I have ordered that but I thought maybe I could get alittle help to make her a ghan to help her feel better as well.

I am asking fro bright colors. I got some yarn to start some square for this and mine is bright pink, red, yellow, purple in a varigated yarn. Could you wonderful ladies help by making 8 inch squares for me?

Thanks for any help you can do for this little lady.

Nikki,

Just so happens I have some 8" bright Pink ones done, please send me your addy....yea, I HAD it, I know, I know..lol

HUGS

JoAnn

Poor girl, I will pray for her also

I think I have sent my addy to all so far. Thank you all for helping me with this. I will be out of town mon thru thurs next week and will let you know what is in the mail when I get home. I have a drive ahead of me so I should get lots done then as well. :)

KAren I gto your squares and they are so pretty. I love the colors you chose. Thank you for sending hugs for this little one.

Also everyone I will probably not post progress til next week end as I have to be out of town this next week (leaving Sun and coming home no later than Fri) but I will let ya'll know how it is going when I return. And again thanks for helping with this one.

Thanks again everyone. I haven't had a lot of time this week to work on my squares for this one. I have Sat off and that is mt mission to work on those so I can get this done and out to her soon. :)

Archived