Halloween Tote tested for CrochetSal

Misty.Creek

I finished this yesterday but had difficulty with my slow computer getting the picture to upload. :thair So here is my version of Sally's bag. I really liked the pattern stitch and it works up quickly. I plan on making a black cat next for my daughter. The only problem I had with it is that my join spot for "in the round" wanders off center, so I had to fudge it a bit with the handles from the directions--no biggie, though. I need to re-read those instructions out there for joining the round to keep it straight and pay attention. Thanks for letting me test, Sal!:yay

Really cute pattern. I have that same problem with joining when working in the round and haven't been able to figure it out. I read and re-read the pattern and follow it correctly and the same thing happens - doesn't matter which pattern I am using. If someone can tell us what we are doing wrong.....

Your bag turned out really cute.:cheer can't wait to see the Black cat one.

funny :thinkyou should mention problem with joining rounds. I ALSO have that

same problem with ANYTHING in the round.LOL. wonder if someone can

tell us what we are doing wrong.(or is the center SUPPOSE to wander??:eek) judy

That's really cute! If only Halloween is celebrated here as much as you do there...

The only problem I had with it is that my join spot for "in the round" wanders off center, so I had to fudge it a bit with the handles from the directions--no biggie, though. I need to re-read those instructions out there for joining the round to keep it straight and pay attention. Thanks for letting me test, Sal!:yay

Really cute pattern. I have that same problem with joining when working in the round and haven't been able to figure it out. I read and re-read the pattern and follow it correctly and the same thing happens - doesn't matter which pattern I am using. If someone can tell us what we are doing wrong.....

It happens to me as well, I even marked it and count as I go around but it always end somewhere else so what I do is join it where the number of stitches says so (or the pattern says so) then slipstich until you get to the point where you want (supposed to be) it. :hook

Archived