Reverse single!!!

It's so goofy to post about a silly stitch but I'm so excited.

It's like when you struggle with a stitch and then you finally get it!! But this is really such a simple stitch I feel kinda silly about it all. But I know you all understand!!! :)

Actually I didn't find it that simple. it was tricky to learn the way to finagle the hook so I could get the loop and not just pull right through the other loop. it took a while to get the technique... nevermind the instructions :rofl

just to say that I appreciate that you worked on this and I am happy that you got it.

I've tried it, but not sure I've got it right...I get confused which direction I'm supposed to yarn over (I'm a lefty). Does NexStitch or anywhere else have a video on it?

I've tried it, but not sure I've got it right...I get confused which direction I'm supposed to yarn over (I'm a lefty). Does NexStitch or anywhere else have a video on it?

Here's a VERY good video on how to do the reverse single. I watched it twice and had no trouble at all executing this stitch. If I could do it, anyone can! :lolVideo of Crab Stitch Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting There are a couple of other videos in the "Crochet Help" section of C'ville, in the sub-category of "Stitch Help". If this video isn't of any help to you, I'm sure there will be another one there that will. Good luck! :)

Elle

Archived