New "Crochet Today" is out. And great patterns are in it!

CLLinda

Hi Everyone.

There is the new issue of Crochet Today (Sept./Oct.) issue and it's great. On the cover is Kassie DePaiva from One Life to Live, modelling a cute capelet in yellow. Those would be good to make for nursing homes, for charity work.

Baby hats, blankets, a mosaic granny 'ghan, some fashions, and many other things are really making this a great issue. Even a dog coat and some slippers are in this issue.

I can't wait to finish my wip's and get going on some of these projects.

There really is something for everyone in this issue.

:manyheart

I just got mine out of the mail box. I agree! I like a lot of the patterns this month! :cheer Very cute stuff!! :clap I wish I could go somewhere for about a month and JUST crochet and not have to do anything else! Now that would be my kinda vacation! ;)

I just got mine out of the mail box. I agree! I like a lot of the patterns this month! :cheer Very cute stuff!! :clap I wish I could go somewhere for about a month and JUST crochet and not have to do anything else! Now that would be my kinda vacation! ;)

I agree. Would love to do that but silly things like kids, work, school, housecleaning, husbands and other things get in the way.

Someday, when both kids are gone and I just have a crabby husband, I will be able to do more crocheting!

:manyheart

There are some nice patterns in Crochet Today, as usual. I think my subscription has run out, so i will be looking for this issue on the newstands. Thanks for posting the link to view the pictures of the projects.

Archived