Annies' does it again - vest

I happened to be up WAY to late tonight - Darski, I'm so glad you posted this! I was a little worried because yesterday's pattern was another one from 1997 - but the vest today makes two patterns from 2007 already this week !! Woo Hoo !! Way to go, Annie's !!

Almost brings a little tear of happiness to your eye. . . (obviously I need to go to bed).

I happened to be up WAY to late tonight - Darski, I'm so glad you posted this! I was a little worried because yesterday's pattern was another one from 1997 - but the vest today makes two patterns from 2007 already this week !! Woo Hoo !! Way to go, Annie's !!

Almost brings a little tear of happiness to your eye. . . (obviously I need to go to bed).

When I said new, I was thinking in terms of "a pattern I haven't seen here a dozen times already" :wlol

I love this pattern, I just don't have a clue how to do a love knot let alone a double love knot :think

Guess it will be good practice for me.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

That's what I thought too. I've tried a loveknot but couldn't get the hang of it. This pattern makes me want to try it again.

Thanks for bringing this pattern to my attention, I hadn't checked annies attic yet.

Debbi

Archived