Did I need to make another shopping bag?

Marty53

I guess I did!!

I made this for my mail lady...for Christmas...She's been wanting one...I may add a flower to the side of it....Just thinking out loud...I just think it needs something...Red is her favorite color...so at least I got that much right...

Just had to show it off! Thanks for looking!:clap

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/Marty_055/RedShoppingBag1.jpg

I love it, and the red is great........of course you needed to make another bag, you had a reason, the mail lady! I have been thinking about making another bag also, but have to finish the baby blanket I am making first......Thanks for sharing, I am sure she is going to love it,,,,,,,Christmas already hmmmmmmm

I love the red one.

And don't feel bad about making several of those. I've made 3 of them for me and my kids just so we can use them for holding our swimming gear. I even used that pattern and thread to make a little bag to hold medicine bottles during a trip we took last year. I wish I had a picture of it, but we lost it.

HHmmm--- thinking I'm going to have to make some more of them for friends and other family members.

you can never make enough bags esp if they're going to be presents. love the red

Hey, these things are very useful and you had a good reason to make another one! :P I'm making the same one now in Peaches & Creme Peppermint. These things work up fast and I'm loving them! I'm sure your mail lady will love it! :cheer

Thank you ALL for your great comments!!

No...I don't need a reason to crochet...but it helps...lol

I just love to make these bags....these and the bands of beads totes that I make...I may be making another one soon...just to keep in practice...lol

Any excuse to crochet...and with Christmas 6 months away...I'd rather get them done now than rush at the last minute..

Archived