Dog Bed

01buckler15

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to crochet much. But I have finally managed to finnish a bed for our new little puppy. It's verry simple, and there was no pattern used. But here it is: My Puppy Bed

And here it is with the puppy trying it out! Isn't he sweet?! His name is B-B, for Bad Boy. ha, ha, ha... :lol He isn't bad at all though! He is just the sweetest little guy you could ever meet. We got him for my husband for father's day. He is 9 weeks old now.

I like it, and BB does too from the looks of things. I should try making my new pup one for when we're in the living room because right now she lies on a bargello pillow I went nuts making when I was a kid; and I'd rather she not use that permanently.

He'll grow onto faster than ya think. He's sooooooooooooooooo precious and he looks like he just loves his new bed.

How big are his parents. My Boston is 30 pounds and my friends is 10 pounds. they look funny standing next to each other.

Thank you all for the nice comments. He sure does love it! Although, at first he thought it was a toy.

How big are his parents. My Boston is 30 pounds and my friends is 10 pounds. they look funny standing next to each other.

He is supposed to be about 15 to 16 lbs. It's funny how they come in such different sizes! :lol We had the choice of getting one that was supposed to be around 8 lbs or this one. The boys were $100 less than the girls, or I would have gotten a girl. But now I wouldn't trade him for anything! he is just the sweetest thing! And he's really smart too!

What a Q-T BB is!! The bed is totally awesome!! I like the color of yarn that you used!! I would love to make one for my kitty kat just to see if she would use it(she is the most "finicky" cat I have ever had!!!!) Great job!!:hook

Archived