Poncho Crochetalong

pfirsch

Guest southsue2u

Well I finished my poncho sorry picture doesn't show it better it is done in all dc and it is done in shades of blue to wear with blue jeans.

poncho2.jpg

If anybody has any other poncho patterns I would really like to try another one but different.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

southsue2u, can you E-mail me your poncho photo so that I can put it in the Poncho-rama gallery?

The gallery is here. I didn't add you to our list of participants, but I still want to put your completed poncho in our gallery. I can add you to our list of participants when I get your E-mail.

You're poncho looks good, and you're crochet unbelievably quickly. what is the name of the varigated yarn you used?

My tank top is done. And I'm ready to roll on the poncho in black as soon as I get some yarn. :clap

Please add me to your list on the poncho along. I tried to email you several weeks ago but it did not go through my email. Which has been acting funny. Sorry

Anybody has yarn suggestions for black poncho with very fine, light weight yarn? Cotton or rayon? I want to make a summer weight one for now.

Thanks!!!!:bounce

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you! :cheer

My poncho has been put on the back burner, but with the summer being unbelievably cold, I will have to pull it back out and finish it, because I will need it.

Be sure to E-mail me a photo when you're done--pfirsch@gmx.net

poncho/caplet is DONE!!!

oK, OK .I have to sew in all the ribbon threads and stuff and I'll get a pic of it up as soon as I can!

It was so fun to make! I'll have to start another one, soon!

luvtocrochet, I got your E-mail. Sorry that I haven't replied sooner. I figure I can answer here since I can get to Crochetville from work.

Well, Poncho-rama is for ponchos that are based on double crochets and the BellaOnline one is mostly chain stitches and treble crochets. Do you think you can modify the pattern to use double crochets instead?

pfirsch or anyone...

Tried to follow directions for posting photos.:bang And I thought I'd done it correctly but I can't click on the boxes to open the photos, so I'm assuming that no one else can

either:(

They are photos of my poncho/caplet for the crochetalong. I'd like to have it in the gallery with the others too, if that's possible. Let me know what to do!:o

Thank you

crochetcrazy, I can't tell if you're using the ezcodes properly, but I did check the URLs where your photos are supposed to be and I can't see them:

http://homecast.net/~susan_gallacher/poncho1.jpg

http://homecast.net/~susan_gallacher/poncho2.jpg

In order for them to show up in your post, they should show up when you go to those URLs, but they don't. Maybe your host does not allow hotlinking (direct linking to display an image on another web site)?

Archived