Poncho Crochetalong

pfirsch

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donna and pfirsch,

Thanks for the help. I will look into the problem from my end with my 'tech' help and hopefully solve the problem.

And I will email you the photos as soon as I can, pfirsch!

Thanks!!!

Oh, Oh I am new here but would love to make a poncho I hope it is not to late. I was wondering I posted in Current Projects that I am making this shawl. Does anyone know if I could sew to shawls together and make a poncho cause that shawl would look good as a light poncho? Sutty:idea

suttygirl2004, you are welcome to join the crochetalong. Read the instructions and then, if you still want to join, E-mail me. I'll add you to the list and you can get started.

For help with turning a shawl into a poncho, check out the diagram at bottom of the page for the <a href="http://www.adultramblings.therapids.net/stripedponcho.html" target="_new">Striped Poncho</a>.

Thanks for putting my pics in the gallery pfirsch! :bounce

As for the pics here, I still don't know all I can get is that I sent the url's from my email and not from the site. So I am told is why they don't work. Does that make sense?:thinking2

I'll try posting them again.:o

lauravee, there is no such thing as too late. Send me an E-mail and I will add you to the list.

Unfortunately, I haven't been updating the list as often as I should. That will be my project for my day off.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry it's taken me so long....on vacation but still crocheting!

ANSWER TO QUESTION : PATTERN?

I developed my own version of two patterns...one a caplet from interweave knits(available on site) and body from BH Creative Crochet magazine with ending I made up myself.

If you want more specifics...I could try to write up the pattern. Just let me know!

• 2 months later...

Nice ponchos!

After signing up for the CAL when it first started...and planning to do something completely different, then giving it up...I give you a finished poncho!!

Finished poncho!!!

poncho.pngImage3.png

Archived