Coasters I Tested

miller3602

Here are the coaters I tested for crochetsal. I think I wil make a cup and a popsicle. Then I will put them on a bag for the summer. PICS ARE CLICKABLE!!! Can you spot Munchkin?

th_IMG_0370.jpg

Munchkin Like Mustard!!!

th_IMG_0368.jpg

Mmm, burger!

th_IMG_0366.jpg

Hot Dog

th_IMG_0365.jpg

Hamburger

th_IMG_0364.jpg

Together At Last!

They were quick to whip up and REALLY cute! Thanks for letting me test!

YUMMYYYYY

hey naughty munchkin ! step away from the burger :lol

Yes yes...Munchkin likes mustard! Hey! Get away from that ketchup! No! *thump thimp* *bang* Sorry, Munchkin is hungry!

great work, they look like the begining of a set

just a note, image heavy really only applies to those photos that have to load within Crochetville. the clickable images load so fast and don't lag other peoples computers so they aren't really in the same category, and that's why they're my personal fave cos I am still on dial up and I have no trouble loading these but have heaps loading those which are entire pics

great work, they look like the begining of a set

just a note, image heavy really only applies to those photos that have to load within Crochetville. the clickable images load so fast and don't lag other peoples computers so they aren't really in the same category, and that's why they're my personal fave cos I am still on dial up and I have no trouble loading these but have heaps loading those which are entire pics

Oh...OK.

Archived