Chrysanthemum Tea Shawl

Hooked

th_Crochet006.jpg

This was such a fun pattern to make. I finished it in a little more than a weekend. Its done in Simply Soft. I didn't block it because it didn't seem to need it. My only regret is that it is such a small piece. I'd like to see it in a larger diameter. I hope my friend enjoys wearing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

it's very pretty, what a lucky friend to recieve this :)

Thanks, everyone. If I make another one (so many patterns, so little time) I'll try cotton or wool so that I can block it. Although I can't imagine where considering how large it is! Maybe the middle of the floor? LOL

Your C.T. shawl is beautiful! If you want to make it larger next time, you can do so by doing a few extra of the next to last rows. I've done it and somewhere on C'Ville there's discussion about it. If feeble memory serves, I believe that Doris Chan chimed in and confirmed that that is a good way to do that. I'll do some digging to see if I can find it for you.

Thanks, everyone. If I make another one (so many patterns, so little time) I'll try cotton or wool so that I can block it. Although I can't imagine where considering how large it is! Maybe the middle of the floor? LOL

Hehe well I'll tell you how I did mine. I wet it in the tub, wrung it out, and hung it over the shower rod. That's it. The weight pulled it down on its own. :lol In cotton it made several inches' difference!

I love that book!!!! Hubby bought it for me for Mother's Day!

Right now, the Blue Curacao is the one I'm working on, using Classic Elite in Pale Green. Can't wait to show it off!! I'm thinking the CT will be next on my list.....

Archived