Bassineette cradle purse for my daughter

suzan720

I had this done for awile now all but for the finishing of the ribbons and the cording for the handle. But it is a big hit my daughter loves this. It was an Annie's Attic pattern, Crochet Dolly Tote Along Bassinette.

th_bassinettte-3.jpg

th_bass-1.jpg

th_bassinettte-4.jpg

I have that book. Wow. Your bassinette purse is wonderful and I can see why you daughter love it soo. One of these days I will make one. I have to get a few more cradle purses (simple ones) and a blanket done for a charity yard sale (relay for life)before I can even think about it.

Caroline

AHHHHHHH! I had one like this when I was little! But yours is much more beautiful......I love the yarn you used to make it! And a great idea to use plastic canvas to make the form of the cradle/purse at the bottom, cutting detergant soap bottles never turns out as pretty as this! Hope your little one cherishes:manyheart it as much as I did mine! Thanks :hug for sharing it with us and bringing back some happy memories!

AHHHHHHH! I had one like this when I was little! But yours is much more beautiful......I love the yarn you used to make it! And a great idea to use plastic canvas to make the form of the cradle/purse at the bottom, cutting detergant soap bottles never turns out as pretty as this! Hope your little one cherishes:manyheart it as much as I did mine! Thanks :hug for sharing it with us and bringing back some happy memories!

yes I have tons of plastic canvas around here my mom was very into that. I cut and formed it to the shape and then sewed it in so it is very stable. The bassinette just did not hold it's shape well without it.

I got my pattern off ebay there are a couple up for auction now

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crochet-DOLLY-Tote-Along-Bassinet-Purse-MUST-SEE_W0QQitemZ180119335292QQihZ008QQcategoryZ41232QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Suzan

Some of you obviously are familiar with this idea, but I've never seen anything like it before - it's just gorgeous. I love it! I have 2 god-daughters and numerous friends with little girls but hey, I want one for myself first! (Is it something a "beginner" could do? Please advise.)

Stunning!

Some of you obviously are familiar with this idea, but I've never seen anything like it before - it's just gorgeous. I love it! I have 2 god-daughters and numerous friends with little girls but hey, I want one for myself first! (Is it something a "beginner" could do? Please advise.)

Stunning!

You could totally do this!! The pattern was not hard just long with lots of nicely detailed instructions. This pattern even gives instructions to make a small doll and her wardrobe to put inside the bassinette

Suzan

Archived