It Takes a Village

JulieKay

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder when she gets back or if she's just taking some rest time. :think Next time I better write down her schedule so I can prepare myself because i'm going through Julie withdrawals. :(

Julie~I miss ya! :hug Just throw the bags on the floor or better yet leave them in the car & let Jethro get em. ;):lol

I wonder when she gets back or if she's just taking some rest time. :think Next time I better write down her schedule so I can prepare myself because i'm going through Julie withdrawals. :(

Julie~I miss ya! :hug Just throw the bags on the floor or better yet leave them in the car & let Jethro get em. ;):lol

We're so pathetic :lol It's like our mommy has been gone :manyheart Not saying that she's old enough to be my mommy but you get the idea :wink

We're so pathetic :lol It's like our mommy has been gone :manyheart Not saying that she's old enough to be my mommy but you get the idea :wink

We so are, but she's kept me in line for over a year now & I just don't know how to behave without her. :devil Good for you adding that last line otherwise you would've owed her a BIG tub of gravy to stay out of dog doo. :lol

Hey gang

Sure glad to be back-- this day has been SO hectic. I stopped in twice to read posts but got sidetracked both times and came in tonite and c-ville blinked out on me for awhile, so I am just now checking in. Thanks for all your nice comments .I missed each and every one of you . :manyheart

Wanted to shout a special thanks to those who sent blocks while I was gone.

Today I got from - Leslie, Lea and Tania-----

Think I only have 3 more people to go and I can wrap it up and mail it off !!!

It's a beautiy ! I'll send a note to Amy about a photo too, I don't know if they are ok with showing the photo long before the auction or if they want to wait til closer. Either way is fine to me . :)

Thanks, guys

and Krystal -- please disregard the pm I just sent ! I should have come in here and checked the posts again. I'll let you know when your square arrives ! Only waiting on one more after that, and that baby will be done !

It is pretty !

Donna- thank you for the squares you sent today !

Very pretty !

So, Krystal's is on the way and I am waiting on 1 more, then Wham-O, that thing will be together !

I'm gonna be excited to get it done . :)

I emailed Amy to ask if I could post a photo , but havent yet heard back from her. I know she was due to be on vacation, so I may have missed her already. She said the mailing date to start mailing is June 25, so it'll be in the mail that day . :)

I can't wait to see it. :cheer Julie, a big thanks to you for putting it all together. And a big thanks to Cara for her brilliance on the pattern. :manyheart

Julie~If you need another one i'll be more then happy to whip one up & mail it ASAP! :hook Just let me know. ;)

Thanks, guys

Cara really was the brains behind the operation, which is a good thing. somedays I'm a little thick-headed . :lol

It is sure pretty and actually the first thing I've ever done that my husband comments on almost daily. It's been spread out on our couch so I can add squares as they arrive . It'll certainly be a good item for our group to donate to the cause -- shows off our talent in here . :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again....this was Julie's brilliant idea....I just did the artwork :D

Sure hope Amy lets us have a little sneak peek :lurk I'm anxious to see how it comes out :yes

Hey guys

I think I will go ahead and at least post it to you that helped with it, then send it off to Amy. Shouldn't be a problem with sending it pm to you all. I am now putting on the border - have one row done. Still missing a square, but that will be remedied shortly if I don't hear back from the other lady soon .

Tab - thanks for the offer and I do appreciate it, but I'll just go ahead and whip one more up if I need to, so it'll save you on more yarn and postage .

Tab

You're a good pal .:manyheart

You tell that Shenandoah that he has a jewel and he'd better take good care of you because you deserve it .

I'd hate to have to come up there and bring the posse with me, but I will if I have to .

Takes a lot to feed them guys and all they want is Beans .... I'll tell you one thing, it's mighty hard riding the trail with them when they all get onto that BEAN kick .

Scares the horses , dangerous around open fires ,and makes your eyes water if you ride behind any of them. That's why I try staying at the front of the herd if I can . :D

I'm surprised the administrators won't allow photos of the finished afghan as it will generate interest (and business)! Amy? Can we get you to change your mind?

Archived