It Takes a Village

JulieKay

They may not have any rules regarding it. I am trying to remember the last auction they had and if people showed the items they donated ahead of time or not ,or if they waited and showed the items closer to the auction date.

I'll send each of you a photo who contributed to it .

Amy may be on vacation now. She is always on top of her PM's and gets right back to me anytime I send her a note, so she may not be home now .

It's ok, though. I'll show those who helped make it, then will let her decide when she gets it when she wants to unveil it to everyone else .

You all get first sneak-peek ! Hoping to get the edging done by tonite and will then get a photo of it . :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy sent me a note and asked for a list of those who made a square for the village ghan, because she can't locate the one I sent her. I no longer have a list here, so have gone through the posts in this thread to write down everyone I can find who contributed.

If you did, would you please read through this list and make sure I put your name on it ?

If you sent one and your name isn't listed, please send me a note ASAP so I can get the list to Amy .

Thanks ~

Don't want to leave anyone out . :)

Misa

Skysmom

Krystal16

birdlady1

ladybebop

queenofcrochet

sewnsew

hseger

kelle

lindamry