I wore my sweater I made today....***addedPic***

Happy Mothers day!! I made a sweater a bit ago, from Christina's Crochet heaven, the mystic bella,

http://www.christinascrochethaven.com/mystic_bella_plus_size_cardigan.htm

I had some Mary Maxim Chunky yarn in blue I made mine out of, well, I wore it to go see my son today (in prison) and he LOVED it, then we, me and hubby get back to town, went to the market to get lasagna, the local market sells GREAT homemade lasagna! You just take it home and heat it up! Well, a lady comes up to me and says, OH MY GOODNESS,WHERE DID YOU BUY THAT SWEATER?? I explained I made it, she was PETTING me, wierd, so now this is my FAVORITE piece of work, it was my FIRST wearable...we had a pic taken, but I look as tired as I was, and don't want to show the picture here, I look BAD< and would hate to do the sweater injustice by my personal look..lol...

so I felt sooo god about that, and MAYBE just MAYBE will make me another wearable!!!

HUGS

JoAnn

okay okay ABSOLUTLY NO LAUGHING! AT ME that is, I was sooooooooooooo tired, it doesn't look like me, I swear, plus its a polaroid, they do alot for ya..lol..

th_scan0001.jpg

I am so happy that you had this great (and well-deserved) experience.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

I would still like to see the picture of your lovely sweater at some point. :wlol

Congratulations on getting those compliments! That is a pretty pattern. I would also like to see the sweater you made, but I understand about not wanting to post a picture of yourself ...I feel that way too.

Okay, Okay, I added a pic to the first post, NO laughing...lol...

the sweater is AWSOME and I HIGHLY reconed it for anyone to make, its a plus sized pattern.

Polaroids in a state pen..do NOT do justice to anyone or anything..:lol

Okay, Okay, I added a pic to the first post, NO laughing...lol...

the sweater is AWSOME and I HIGHLY reconed it for anyone to make, its a plus sized pattern.

Polaroids in a state pen..do NOT do justice to anyone or anything..:lol

Sweater looks great, you did a wonderful job. Your son is a good looking boy and he looks thrilled to be with you. Here's hoping he's home safe and sound soon.

What a gorgeous sweater! It's just lovely I can understand why the woman in the store was touching it! It looks so soft...It's also quite flattering. Great job.

Awe shucks gals, thank so much for the compliments, I must be in NESTING mode, I been cleaning all day, just took a quicl break to check in here...oh my but I have yarn hidden EVERYWHERE possible..lol..I even found some in SHOES in my closet..lol

One week form today son will be home

TY!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Awe shucks gals, thank so much for the compliments, I must be in NESTING mode, I been cleaning all day, just took a quicl break to check in here...oh my but I have yarn hidden EVERYWHERE possible..lol..I even found some in SHOES in my closet..lol

One week form today son will be home

TY!!

HUGS

JoAnn

I'll just be pouring the prayer all over this for y'all then. I love praise reports!

:cheer:clap:cheer

You do not look bad at all :) I'm so critical of myself too I can't stand taking pics.I always say who is that ugly fat chick that stepped in front of me when they snapped the pic :lol

You look great in your sweater :hug

Archived