New Rug In Blues and White

DreamsOfYarn

Now that the move is over, I was able to finish my latest rug. It is a 2 strander done in shades of blue and white. It is 36" point to point. My next one will be a lot bigger (I hope), but haven't decided what color(s) to make that one.

th_MomRug1.jpg

clickable

What a pretty rug. :clap I should do some of these for my bathroom. What I have is starting to look very ratty.:eek I am going to join you guys over in the round ripple cal when I am done with the 6 things I have going now.

What a nice looking round ripple:yay . The color combo is pretty neat:yes . What yarn did you use??

I used Hobby's Lobby's 'I Love This Yarn'. The colors I used for this one are Royal, Soft Blue, and White. I used the white throughout the entire rug, using it with both shades of blue, except for the edging, where I used the Royal and Soft Blue together. It is hard to tell from the picture that the white was used with the Soft Blue.

I used a size J hook. I like the rugs I make to be thick with minimal holes, so I use the J hook instead of the K or N hook I usually use for 2 strander ghans.

Archived