Purple Dazzle Magic Bag

JessBezz

Well, I've had this pattern for quite awhile, and stumbled upon some other posts here that use this pattern, and got inspired to do something with the pocket design on my own.

I used Red Heart in Plum and Black and something called Dazzle (so I was told)in a purple color, but not sure who makes it as it was given to me without the label.

492737115_d16cfa6af5_o.jpg

(and if clicking on the picture doesn't work, try this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/raevynnoir/sets/72157600201238804/)

I'm new to using the flickr thing, so not entirely sure if that'll work the way I want it to. Hopefully, if you click on the picture, it'll take you to the 'set' of pictures of the bag with some closeups.

I REALLY need to "de-cat-hair" the bag....

It's saying the page is currently unavailable. I'll bet it's lovely-from the description, it sounds beautiful :)

Should be fixed now, think you commented as I was fixing. :-P

Great job! No hiding in the closet for you :)

Heck no - got THAT over and done with about 12 years ago. :-p

The majority of my crocheting has a pagan theme to it - wonderful way for me to express my witchy self. :-P

great bag, the sparkly stuff really sets it off. i like the flowers you added too :)

it is really great. And considering i love purple i just fell in love with your bag :) may i ask what pattern you used for it?

The pattern is Victorian Charm - by Lily - and I found it at Michaels near the Sugar and Cream cotton yarn. I think it was $3.95. The pocket, though, is my own chart just done in single crochet.

I just love this bag!! Great job:yay I will have to keep my eyes peeled for the bag pattern for my sister and myself.

I love the bag and I love the shawls too. My sister would go crazy for your stuff!

Archived