Which is your must-read forum on the 'ville?

Do you read all the forums? I never seem to have the time to go through all the forums even though I'd love to, there are several I still have never read. :blush

I always check the show and tells and the original patterns and I try to hit seeking patterns (I usually find I want to find what everyone else is looking for!) :D

I go right to the new postings and read through as many as I can. Nursing a month old sometimes makes even that impossible.

I just click "New Posts" and look at them all. I don't read everything, though, just the stuff that catches my eye.

The first thing I do is "mark as read" 2 sections I don't usually want to read. Then I hit the New Posts search and scan over everything else :hook Ya just never know where there will be interesting and cool stuff, so I gotta at least surf over it all!

I also just click on "New Posts" at the top of the page, unless I am looking for say a pattern then I check out "seeking pattern" just depends on what you are looking for....... I never want to miss anything so the "new posts" catches me up on everything!!!

Well, as a new grandpa, I look at the Babies & Children Show-and-Tell first to see if something catches my eye. I love to make hats, so I check Accessories Show-and-Tell. If I have time after that, I'll check the New Posts link.

I have to say that I normally go to "new posts" first. I usually have only a few minutes of time to look and that usually is the quickest way to see what's new. :D

Archived