One more FBB

renegade

I made an FBB for my spring secret pal Denise, and didn't take a picture of it before I sent it to her. She posted a picture and let me repost it here to show all of you.

I made it with Peaches n Creme - I forget the color name, but it's a pretty teal color. I lined it with a nice sateen fabric (I actually have enough left over that I'll be able to make one for myself as well).

th_FBB.jpg

yay!! I never thought i would say it, but I love Fat Bottoms...hehehehe...this one is great...thats my favorite color, so, of course, Im a little partial, but its great, just the same!! beautiful work!

I made an FBB for my spring secret pal Denise, and didn't take a picture of it before I sent it to her. She posted a picture and let me repost it here to show all of you.

I made it with Peaches n Creme - I forget the color name, but it's a pretty teal color. I lined it with a nice sateen fabric (I actually have enough left over that I'll be able to make one for myself as well).

th_FBB.jpg

I like your FBB:yes :yay nice job!!! I just have to make one of these:hook

I have some peaches n cream, the color you used, looks like the color I have, it's Peacock, & you're right, it is a lovely teal color

I like your FBB:yes :yay nice job!!! I just have to make one of these:hook

I have some peaches n cream, the color you used, looks like the color I have, it's Peacock, & you're right, it is a lovely teal color

--------

Hi Carol, yep, that's what it's called - Peacock. It looks even prettier than in the picture.

Archived