Market bag

Caly

This market bag is the latest thing I've done. Made with ecru Peaches & Cream cotton, it was another quick and easy crocheted project.

mktbag-1.jpg

Thanks everyone... it sure does hold a lot! I had a bunch of balls of yarn in the bag, and it stretched the more I put in it! I'm going to take it with me to the MD Sheep & Wool Festival next weekend! :yes

Very pretty!! I like the white too, there is another thread with a purple one, and I bought some yarn to do that today. I think I already have some white, and a bunch of other peaches and cream colors, so this will be good to use it for....hopefully I will stop using so many plastic bags and bring these to the store with me when I am just getting a few items here and there.

Nice Job:yay . Can't wait to make mine:hook (I downloaded that pattern quite some time ago, and never got to it). I like when you said that it works up real quick:yes :yes !!!!

I love it!

I made a purple one last week...posted it last week as well...

I used the same pattern...and it's so easy and fun to do...works up nice..

I'm now in the middle of making another bag called Bands of Beads. It's a lot bigger and it's made with pony beads...and I'm having fun with that right now...Will post it when I'm done..

Great Job!

Martha :yay

Archived