My Hawaiian Motif handbag(nexstitch)

kimbo

I promised Nexstitsch that I would post a pic of this when it was done, well it's been done for a while but it was for my partner in the purse swap. Well she got it the other day, so I can post a pic of it, as promised here is my handbag. It worked up very fast, great pattern!!

purse002.jpgI made the base just a little bit smaller than the pattern called for. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky for the purse and Red Heart for the leaves and flowers. I also added a little change purse with a zipper. The handles are bamboo from Joann's ( they have a pretty decent selection.

Kim

WOW! That turned out great. I haven't had time lately to work on mine. Have the bottom done and about 4 rows up the side. Hopefully I can work on it tonight. My FIL had been in the hospital and then had to have surgery. Recovery with him has been long. I either cook dinner for them and take it to them, or now that he's doing much better, they come here for dinner (like tonight). I hope mine turns out as great as your's did.

Kim, your bag is great!

I'm also making one for my Purse Swap partner and your change purse is an awesome idea!!

I love your patterns Amie, they are so worth it!!

Kim, your bag is great!

I'm also making one for my Purse Swap partner and your change purse is an awesome idea!!

I love your patterns Amie, they are so worth it!!

Wow, what a great compliment! THANK YOU!

Archived