Chic on the half shell

yarnjunkie

Just finished Drew's lovely pattern for "Chic On The Halfshell". The pattern was easy and I finished the crocheting in one night. This purse will be a birthday gift for my bestest bud out in Missouri.

468438066_4d718a764a_m.jpg

[image is clickable]

I have other details to bore you with in this post & this post on my blog along with a couple other pictures. Thanks for checking things out!!

Oh love that one. Tell me more about how you lined it. I lined the gray shoulder bag that I did but almost felt 'guilty' stitching it on the machine. What is the best way to line a crocheted bag?

Love it

ok. so you used TLC Essentials which I thought was a worsted weight - the pattern calls for double strands of sport weight. Did you use double strand of the TLC? I think I would prefer the TLC.

By the way I checked out your site. Saw the picture of you wearing it on your head. If I ever need a pattern for a Valkyrie helmet for our school play..... now I know I can crochet one!

Love it when people discover alternate uses for common things.

Thanks for sharing.

That is one nice looking purse:yes :yes. I like the color and the lining. The color of the purse really brings out the red/orange stripe in your lining. The magic words :2magic that you used that really caught my attention--You crocheted it in one evening:yay. I love projects like that:manyheart

Archived