Spring 2007 Crochet Me: Live!

RachelG

You have something there...I can't get to the site anymore.

Well, trust me, there was a very cute Mauritius Dodo, among other things.

Innovative ideas, well constructed pieces, kudos to everyone...although admittedly most of it was not exactly my cup of tea. (I tend to be the minority, though, so the majority should approve.) My preference will always be pink or pastel lacy items. :)

Hello! I figured I'd chime in right away about our site being up and down and all around.

About an hour after I launched the new issue last night, our web host had system-wide power problems that took our server down. This morning it looks like they've solved those problems, but crochetme.com is still behaving inconsistently. It's possible the influx of traffic is too much for it to handle (a good problem to have, but a problem all the same). I'm on it, and I hope to have things fixed within a couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience!

Kim, Ed.

Thanks for the update, Kim! I hope all the members over here don't bring everything crashing down again once somebody gives the alert that you're up and running again. :)

Yup, I've received confirmation that the massive spike in traffic is taking down the server. I'm in touch with our web host about fixing it ASAP. Yowza!

Thanks for your patience!

I waited as long as I could stand it... ;D I love this edition, several things I want to make! :cheer

Yikes, I wish I knew Tuneisian though for the umbrella covers.

Ok, kids. Things are working again and will hopefully remain working. The site will continue to be slow for a few days, so I thank you in advance for your patience. There can never be too many crocheters, but it turns out there can be too many site visitors.

Cheers,

Kim

Kim,

Glad to know the reason for the problems I had trying to get in last night. Did get in approx 2 hours ago though: really nice patterns, especially the socks! I want to make those. Keep up the great work.

I really like this issue too but am slightly disappointed as I thought it would be more about reusing and sustainability and it is but not as much as I expected. However I am thrilled with the toe-up sock pattern with the heel done the way I like it. I also love the apron pattern and as soon as I get my WIPS done I am starting on one of those.

Rachel

This is a great issue! :hook I love the apron top-very cute and hip and I can't wait to try the socks-looks like an easy way to make them.

I also loved the flower belt-my DD will love that and it'll make a nice gift for my niece with a scrunchie.

great job!

Archived