Three Hats and Two Scarves! New stuff post #10!

SheriB626

I figured I'd wait until I had made a few accessories to put into one thread for you folks; here's what I've been working on for the past week!

The hat photos are really quite terrible quality, since they were taken with my webcam; I apologize!

Picture%2027.jpg

This hat was supposed to be for a friend of mine, but it fits me so perfectly, and his head is bigger than mine, so I'm hoping he won't mind accepting the second hat (below, which is bigger) instead!

Picture%2028.jpg

Yes, I make silly faces for photos!

Here is a scarf for a guy friend who bought me the Happy Hooker -- for those of you with the book, you may recognize it as the Stripes (and Stripes) Forever Scarf -- but in manly colors, of course. ;)

DarthScarf1a.jpg

(clickable)

I'm not a big fan of multiple threads for similar projects, so here I am sharing a new scarf and hat with you all!

I apologize for the horrible quality, again; my webcam is terrible!

This is a shell hat using the Belliveau Cove pattern. I had some trouble with this hat; I originally made it with the Gulf Shores pattern and it was WAY too small! I had to frog it all and start again, trying the Belliveau Cove pattern -- and it's still a little snug. Luckily, it's a gift for a friend who's smaller than I am, so hopefully her head is, too!

Picture%2034.jpg

I made this scarf for my friend Jason, who is in Phi Mu Alpha, a music fraternity. Their colors are red, black and gold (I substituted a goldenrod-ish yellow for gold). I know, it looks like a German flag. :lol

JasonScarf1a.jpg

Archived