Jimbo's first pattern CAL...

Aw... a CAL named after moi!? now i'm blushing. Such an honor for a beginning designer. But you know, if i can be just a little help to someone suffering from cold and stiff Pringle tm brand snack chips can fingers, well it was worth all the trouble.

Hay wait a minit.... what's a CAL?

You know, I really want to join this CAL - but that means I have to go to the store and buy more yarn. You can't just use ANY yarn for this amazing original pattern. It has to be a SPECIAL yarn - I don't know, I just don't know if I can do it.

The pattern, it's just, too amazing for words, I think it might be beyond my abilities, oh, I bow to you JIMBO - I'm not worthy!

:rofl

Don't know what the deal is with the pattern, but its in my blog and i think the link is right here below this message. You might want to print it out... its pretty long and complicated... at least by MY standards.

And the Dude's signed on!! Holey cow!!

Oh i hope everybody posts pictures of their cozys!!

I can 't see the pattern. It says that I don't have that priveldge. Boo hoo! :(

I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO IT EITHER.:cry WISH I COULD SEE IT.

His pattern was posted in the "For Sale, Trade or Free" section, that with the new rules, you all can't see it until you reach 40 posts I think it is and also 60 days on the board.

I don't think I am out of line to quote it here:

jimbo

Villager

The Very First Jimbo Pattern..and Its Free!!

Yes friends... little did you know that through these last couple of years i've been secretly working, frogging, working frogging frogging and finally have come up with a design that is, well you just have to see it.

I've posted it in my blog.... just a click away......

oh and if you like the pattern and decide to make some for your very own... PLEASE post pictures.

Jimbo's Front Porch http://www.jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com

I'm having a bit of trouble with step #2......:think:D

You know, I agree... Step 2 is the hardest part of this pattern... ;)

This pattern is so revolutionary, it warrants nothing less than the best yarn EVVAH...

Aw... a CAL named after moi!? now i'm blushing. Such an honor for a beginning designer. But you know, if i can be just a little help to someone suffering from cold and stiff Pringle tm brand snack chips can fingers, well it was worth all the trouble.

Hay wait a minit.... what's a CAL?

Oh Jimbo are you going to design one for each different size can now??? the pattern on your blog is such a joy to work with and the yarn that Drew is working with sounds to die for:c9

Can I make a request for your next pattern? Please please, I've been looking all over for a sling for my Dorito brand bag of nacho chips. It would be so helpful to be able to have both hands free for working as I go about my day, with my Dorito brand bag of nacho chips right there at hand. Whattya say?

:bounce

Can I make a request for your next pattern? Please please, I've been looking all over for a sling for my Dorito brand bag of nacho chips. It would be so helpful to be able to have both hands free for working as I go about my day, with my Dorito brand bag of nacho chips right there at hand. Whattya say?

Like a feeding trough bag??? Brilliant... Maybe in Babycashmerino???

You know Jimbo,

If you start spinning yarn, you will have achieved the craft trifecta...

Two down... one to go...

Just back from Dorito tm brand snack chip bag sling designing and couldn't pass up the trifecta comment. Now if you ask my Grandson Clinton (named for my dad). Clinton would tell you i've made the three. He thinks about every story i tell him about life as it was up on the crick is spun yarn. He thinks i spin yarns all the time! Does that count?

Just back from Dorito tm brand snack chip bag sling designing and couldn't pass up the trifecta comment. Now if you ask my Grandson Clinton (named for my dad). Clinton would tell you i've made the three. He thinks about every story i tell him about life as it was up on the crick is spun yarn. He thinks i spin yarns all the time! Does that count?

Sure sounds like the trifecta to me! I just have to get started on my Pringlestm. can cover, can't let you all have one and I don't!:lol

:lol Pretty funny, Drew. You might be thinking of mule bags....feeding bags for mules and donkeys. My mom had quite a few of these she used to tote stuff 5 kids needed for visiting friends or going to the beach. Easy enough to make a bag; just make the strap long enough to go around the neck. :lol

Archived