Can You Believe Another Fat Bottom Bag???

KnicKnac

Yup, and this is the 2nd one I did in ORANGE!!! I used Sugar and Cream in Hot Orange. And thank you to whoever posted that blog tutorial on doing the lining, WOW!!! How easy that was!!!

During the first part of this month, 5minutesformom was holding the Ultimate Blog Party - I offered to make a FBB as a prize - well guess who won??? None other than a CROCHETVILLE member MyissaG! How cool is that???

So this is for her, and it's going out in todays mail! Thanks Melissa for waiting patiently!!! I hope you like it!!! Images are clickable.

th_fbb-closed.jpg

th_fbb-opened.jpg

:cheer :cheer :yay It is gorgous!!! I can't wait till it gets here. I am going to take it with me to church!!!! (And yes of course I will be using it) I just need to figure out an outfit to wear with it. :) WOW!!! I am sooooo excited. The lining on that looks auswome!!:yay:hug :hug :hug

WOOT!!! It's here!!!! YEAH!!! Thank you KK!!! It is absolutly gorgous. And the picture dosn't do it justice. I can't wait to show it off at Church on Sunday. :)

Oh!!! And I have an orange wallet to go with it. :) :yeah !!!

Thats awesome...ive been contemplating, but I dont have a sewing maching for the lining...did you hand sew or machine sew? will it look okay hand-sewed?

The first three I did I did it hand sewn and they looked just fine. You can still follow those directions for doing it by hand.

Thanks! Thats been the major thing that has been holding me back from this project...but I just bought some lining today, so I might have to try it soon! The orange is fabulous!

Archived