Guess what I got yesterday

I was out shopping looking for great deals and decided to check out the local Good Will well they had one skein of yarn and I got it for $0.29 :cheer:cheer

It's a blue caron kolor match 8oz skein.

:(The sad part about this is I asked the clerk if they got a lot of yarn in and she said sometimes but we usually throw it away!!!:eek. I let her know that if they keep it and sell it at good prices it will sell very fast. She said she would pass the info along to the manager.

Take care everyone

:hookNettie

not very often I come across yarns there. Usually once in a blue moon yard sales. Other wise clearance racks in the stores,,sales,,,or friends and family gives me yarn that their friends don't want anymore etc...

way to go on your find...

so tell me I wasn't the only one that checked SAHM's profile to see where she lived so we could beat her to the goodwill!!!.. lol we may have to start asking when we don't see any in the bins.. maybe there are more that do that.

I'm in So. California the Goodwill I went to was in Riverside county but I live in Orange County. The lady I talked to told me that her daughter crochets so maybe she just takes it home to her and just told me that they throw it away.

:hookNettie

Archived