Little Gadabout Bag

Dangerouscrochet

I sat down this am and finally realized it was I who was not reading the pattern correctly LOL. So I whipped this up before starting my day. I just love it, it is so cute....and the possibilities are endless when using your favorite colors.

I found this pattern In Dot Matthews blog. Many Kudos to her!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:claplittlegadaboutresized.jpg

Thank you Disneypal.. I can never remember 'where' exactly I have found things.. I end up 'googling' almost everything LOL.

I LOVE the idea about team colors! These would make such cute little gifts!!! I think it took am an hour and a half. ( ok, so I am a bit 'pokey' LOL) I love it though. It fits perfectly on my wrist , So I end up feeling like I am not carrying anything.

i really like this.....it would be great for my purse, all i carry is my cell, a card holder w/id and debit/cc, and my keys. PERFECT SIZE!!! and I can make it in all different colors. Thanks so much for posting this. And besides, since i began crocheting all i've done is things for others, not a one thing for me...not even a pot holder.... :sigh

I think it took am an hour and a half.

Wow ! That is great! :hook

since i began crocheting all i've done is things for others, not a one thing for me...not even a pot holder....

Well then you MUST make this your next project and keep it all for yourself. You deserve it since you've given all your other handiwork to others. :yes

Archived