Easter Rattles

Those are so darn cute! My nine year old just wants me to make her some to keep! She is a little old for rattles and she says she is not a kitty, but she wants them anyway. What a cute item to put in an Easter Basket, and the Sugar and Cream is so affordable!! Very adorable!!:yes

Thanks! These are cute!! I'm going to make them for my baby niece for easter. I have some leftover bells from making christmas stockings, I think I might try using those for the "rattle".

Super Cute!!!

Does anyone know how to print out the pattern without printing out all the posts and stuff too? Every time I try to print it wants to print everything else too, like 8-10 pgs! Alot of wasted ink ya know?

Thanks!

Just an update...I made these over the weekend and they will go in my baby nieces easter basket. They came out perfect!! The pattern was very easy to understand and they made up really quick!! Thank you for sharing :) I just wish I had more little babies in my family so I could make more :D

Just an update...I made these over the weekend and they will go in my baby nieces easter basket. They came out perfect!! The pattern was very easy to understand and they made up really quick!! Thank you for sharing :) I just wish I had more little babies in my family so I could make more :D

:clap I am so glad that it worked out and that you were able to understand it! I write the way that I understand, so I was worried that others would not be able to follow what I thought was logical.

• 4 years later...

I made these, but used plastic eggs instead and didn't follow your patterns.

2 sets, one to my great-niece and the other to my great-nephew. Their grandpa (my brother) loved them! I didn't see the parents expressions when they got them though.

post-42393-1358976544_thumb.jpg

Thanks! These are cute!! I'm going to make them for my baby niece for easter. I have some leftover bells from making christmas stockings, I think I might try using those for the "rattle".

Super Cute!!!

Does anyone know how to print out the pattern without printing out all the posts and stuff too? Every time I try to print it wants to print everything else too, like 8-10 pgs! Alot of wasted ink ya know?

Thanks!

The only way I've been able to do it is by copying the text and pics I want then pasting them into Word or some other program then saving it to a folder or making them pdf directly.

Archived